CV Computer Hardware Technician Computer Lecturer Vista Group Center Kamburupitiya Sri Lanka
Computer Hardware Technician Computer Lecturer Vista Group Center Kamburupitiya Sri Lanka
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Computer Hardware Technician Computer Lecturer Vista Group Center Kamburupitiya Sri Lanka - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Galle, Sri Lanka Citizenship:Sri Lanka
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Computer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Sri Lanka Present Location: Sri Lanka, Galle Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am willing to give total support the organization that I am in, with the experience and capability that I have, in order to achieve organization’s goals and create mutual benefits.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Now I’m working as a Computer Technician P & L Associates (Pvt)Ltd. Galle 2008
September to date
• Working Weekend as a Computer Lecturer Vista Group Center Kamburupitiya –Matara 2008 December to date
• IT Officer & Computer Lecturer CCF Sri Lanka, Dambulla from 17 July 2006 to
29 August 2008.
• Global Understanding Program Celebrations of the National Days of Nations of the World. Celebration on Bangaladesh National Day at 26th March 2006, Anuradapura district program.
• Stand Up Guinness Record Event Program on 15-16, October 2006
Community Leader on CCF Sri Lanka, Lanka Taiwan Children’s Program Dambulla.
• Computer consultant CCF Sri Lanka, SAVIYA Development Program (Gomarankadawala / Morawewa “Trincomalee District”) from July 2004 to July 2006.
• Computer Operator & Customer Car Officer Area Electrical Engineer (Colombo West), Ceylon Electricity Board from 11 August 2005 to 30 March 2006.
Computer package. (CEB billing system “Ordinary & Heavy supplies”)
Service main connection program.
New Service connections, revenue matters, dispute on bills etc…
• Worked Dipthi Youth Society at Gomarankadawala as a Computer instructor (year 2005).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1 May 2001 G.C.E. Advanced Level, Nugawela Central College Kandy.. [Subjects of Study - Economics, Sinhala and Geography]
Passed with 2 C Passes & 1 S Pass
2 December 1998 - G.C.E. Ordinary Level, Nugawela Central College Kandy, Passed with 5 Credit Passes & 3 Simple Passes.
• Auto CAD/Architectural CADD Diploma at SNAP FERD CADD CENTRE Moratuwa. (www.caddcenter.ws)
* Architectural, Civil, Mechanical & Electrical
• B Sc Degree/Diploma Course in Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology
* Fallowed Two Years. (Diploma level)
• Diploma Course in Information Technology with Programming
* ESOFT Computer Studies (Pvt) Ltd.
• Diploma in Network Administration Course.
* Ratronics Computer System (Pvt) Ltd.
• Diploma in Hardware Engineering Course.
*Ratronics Computer System (Pvt) Ltd.
• Diploma in Red Hat Linux 9.0
*Ratronics Computer System (Pvt) Ltd.
• Computer Account Clerk Course.
*Data Information Bureav (Pvt) Ltd.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have an aptitude for
• Application Package.( Win 98/2000/Xp/Vista)
• MS Office Package.(Office 2003 to 2007)
• Photo Shop & Coral Draw.
• Professional PC Technician,
• Computer Configuration & Assembling PCs up to Pentium & AMD.
• Software Installation.
• Computer Viruses & recovering.
• MODEM-Communicating over the Phone & ADSL/GSM
• Connecting Network & the Internet/E-mail.
• Computer Trouble shooting.
• Multimedia Technology.
• Computer Network Administration.
• Network Planning & Caballing.
• Network Configuration.
• Security & User Management.
• Network Troubleshooting.
• Workgroup Network Configuration.
• Network Administration & Maintenance.
• Computer Sinhala Typing.
• Red Hat Linux & Ubuntu
• Website Designs using Macromedia Dreamweaver & MS FrontPage
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Followed Logical Framework Approach (LFA) for Objectives - Oriented Planning course at Non Government Organizations Water Supply & Sanitation Decade Service.
Followed Training Programs at CCF Sri Lanka
Followed Logical Framework Approach (LFA) for New Year Planning.
PMT Training Program(Project Management Tool)
Attend 2 days Sponsor Relation Workshop at CCF Sri Lanka National Office.
• Child Protection Policy Training Program
• PMT Process/ Reporting Procedures Training'
• Sponsor Relation Orientation Training Program
• Capacity Building Training Program CCF Dambulla Office.
• Year 2005 PRA Training Program at CCF Sri Lanka, SAVIYA Project Gomarankadawala.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Worked Sanduni Communication Gomarankadewala, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.