CV Pedestal Crane Operator Offshore platform National Shipping Gulf Agency Company Abu Dhabi, UAE
Pedestal Crane Operator Offshore platform National Shipping Gulf Agency Company Abu Dhabi, UAE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Pedestal Crane Operator Offshore platform National Shipping Gulf Agency Company Abu Dhabi, UAE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, Syrian Arab Rep. Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in maths Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: u a e, abu dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I will be ever ready to put my shoulder to the wheel and keep my strong foot and best foot forward for the development of your firm.
Having Total 14 years experience in Heavy Equipment & Light Equipment in Offshore work field.
Having 2 years Experience in Mumbai.India.
Having 14 years Experience in (U A E) Abu Dhabi.
The role played as platforms 30 to 60 Ton Pedestal Crane operator.
With boom lengths from 80 to120 feet.
JOB DESCRIPTION: (OFFSHORE)
• Loading/Offloading 20ft & 40ft Containers from the shore to Barge
• Offloading from Barge Cast iron40ft-C.I pipe/Galvanized iron 40ft-pipe for Oil& Gas line installation.
• . Loading/Offloading from/To the Barge for project Heavy duty machinery with Other Equipments,
• Lifting Damage Containers 20ft &40ft from the yard send to sandblasting also repair.
• Caravans 40ft loading to trucks (site) Project accommodation purposed
• Offloading from the Barge to shore (ship yard) all kind of Heavy duty Machinery
• Loading/Offloading from/To the Barge for project Heavy duty machinery with Other Equipments.
• Loading Galvanized iron 40ft pipe to Barge from/to the trucks for project.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. National Shipping Gulf Agency Company Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Designation : 30 to 60 Ton Pedestal Crane Operator (Offshore, platform)
Period : 1995 to till date
2. O.N.G.C. Mumbai (INDIA) High Field Offshore Company,
Designation : 30 Ton Pedestal Crane Operator (Offshore, platform)
Period: 1993 to 1995.
Lifting pearls from the boats to placing on platform,
Offloading/Loading 20ft food containers from the boats & placing to platform,
Lifting OCI- Oil line corrosion inhibitor pearls from the boats to placing on platform,
Offloading GCI-Gas line corrosion inhibitor pearls from the boats to placing on platform,
Lifting polyethylene product drum/pearls from the boats to placing on platform,
Offloading Aldehyde chemical pearls from the boats to placing on platform,
ATF-Petrol pearls lifting from the boats for the Chopper (Helicopter) purpose.
Offloading from the boat Equipment machinery spire parts placing on platform for replacement purpose.
Return to loading from the platform to boat food waste 20ft container.
Safety valves, control valves &separator valves. pump compressor Valves placing on platform,
Using with basket for offloading/loading general things from the boat to platform Availability items.
JOB DESCRIPTION: (Polymers plant)
• Offloading/Loading 20ft&40ft material container from/to trucks.
• Loading 20ft balk loaded polyethylene raw material containers to Ro-Ro Vessel,
• Loading 20ft&40ft balk loaded polyethylene raw material containers to truck.
• Placing the container 20ft&40ft from one place to anther place.
• Lifting 20&40ft containers from trucks offloading in to the yard
• Lifting polyethylene product drum/pearls from the boats to placing on platform
• Offloading Polymers plant heavy machinery from the tracks for installation.
• Lifting/Offloading construction material from the tracks.
• Lifting High rise beam for the plant/building W/H installation construction.
• Lifting the general material for the routine plant work.
• Supplying scaffolding for the high rise building & dedicated to construction.
• Offloading /Loading heavy material from the trucks for construction.
• Loading empty/Offloading 20ft CBMP loaded containers from the trucks.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
HEAVY EQUIPMENT &SAFETY TRAINIG COURSE IN (U A E):
Summary: ISO, 9001, 14011801With H S E TRAINIG G.T.S.C. in U A E,
Heavy equipments training course Al Frais heavy equipment company in Dubai U A E.
Fire fighting and basic safety course Al Faris heavy equipment company in Dubai U A E.
Basic safety course Al Dafra hotel jebel Dana Abu Dhabi U A E.
Basic safety course G.T.S.C Mussaffah Abu Dhabi U A E.
Equipment training course G.T.S.C Mussaffah Abu Dhabi U A E.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Additional Qualification : M.S Office, word excel,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]