CV Electrical and Instrumentation Works Technician Diesel Engine Generator Mitsubishi
Electrical and Instrumentation Works Technician Diesel Engine Generator Mitsubishi
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical and Instrumentation Works Technician Diesel Engine Generator Mitsubishi - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
97425 Last Updated:
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Location (Residence): Lipa City, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Angola, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, China, Philippines, Singapore Present Location: Philippines, Batangas Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Electrical engineering graduate experienced in Preventive Maintenance, Installation and trouble fixing of Electrical and Process Instruments. Assigned as a project in charge for the Expansion Project of our Power House 2 Generators (Additional Installation of 4 units of Diesel Engine Generator Mitsubishi (S12U3-PTK) 2.7Mwatts/Unit
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install and maintain equipment used in the operation and control of industrial facilities and processes. We work with gauges, pumps, valves, measuring equipment and electronic gear
• Install, troubleshoot, clean, inspect, calibrate, and maintain electrical, instrumentation, and distributive control equipment throughout the facility safely and professionally.
• Perform electrical preventive, repair, and calibration maintenance procedures safely and professionally with minimal supervision in accordance with Ibiden Machines Standard and Ibiden Electrical Safety Standard.
• Supervision, quality control and performance testing of Electrical installations,
• In charge for the reporting of our Utility Condition in our Facilities Management System Meeting.
• Supervise and Manage the Activity of Contractors for the Operation and Maintenance of our Diesel Engine Driven Generators of 6.6KV
• Project In charge for the set-up and Installation of 4 Units Diesel Engine Generators(2.7Mwatts/Unit)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in Electrical engineering Yr Taken: 1995~2000 at Batngas State Inuversity Batngas Philippines
Instrumentation and process cotrol Fundamentals Yr Taken: Jan 2009 at I@E Instrumentation Training Center
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer literate, (Excel, word, powerpoint presentaion, etc)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
PLC Programming using MELSEC Software
Commisioning of Machines
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering at Batangas State University (Formerly PBMIT) at Batangas City, Philippines . Im worked as Facilities and Maintenance Engineer in Japanese Firm for morethan 8 years and had experience in Electrical and Instrumentation activities, I also conducting pre commisioning and commisioning of Production Machines locally and Abroad ( Taiwan and Japan ). Im willing to apply on your company as I&E technician or electrical technician in onshore/offshore project and even asst electrical/Instrument technician if you think that my experienced is still not fit on your qualifications, Hoping for your considerations and giving me a chance to work on your company.