Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Purchase Officer, currently working in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Purchase Officer, currently working in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Purchase Officer, currently working in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Bachelors in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
India, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am hereby applying for the post of Procuremnt officer and enclosing my detailed CV for your kind perusal.
I did my schooling and graduation here in Abu Dhabi. I have a very good command over the English language and my computer skills are appreciable.
If given an opportunity, I assure you that I will put forth my best efforts and be a contributing factor to the growth and expansion of your organization.
Thanking you in advance for the best of your kind attention and hope to have a favorable reply from your end at the earliest.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Receiving material requisition from various departments, verify the authenticity of the request, check the previous purchase details from software and forward the findings to Purchase manager
Prepare comparison table of the quotations and present it for approval from Purchase Manager, AGM and GM.
Prepare LPO for the goods and present the order to accounts to initiate the payment proceedings (for advance payments).
Co-ordinate with the suppliers International & Local via emails & tele-conversations regarding the delivery of items to the store.
Scheduling of Manager’s appointments and meetings.
Provide assistance to the Asst. General Manager in recruiting new personnel,
Provide secretarial assistance to General Manager.
Develop basic programs in MS Access to assess the consumption of spares and other goods.
Develop basic programs in MS Access to keep track of the PPE issued to the employees.
Provide assistance to HSE team by providing the documentation required for audit.
Prepare hotel bookings and travel plans for Managerial staff
Handle Petty cash and submit reports to Finance dept.
Prepare correspondence for bank and other financial institutions
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor in Commerce, 2000
Madurai Kamraj University
Specialization – Accounting
Pre-Degree (Science Steam)
Mahatma Gandhi University
KG – Xth Std.
Abu Dhabi Indian School (CBSE)
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Computer Software Engineering (London college of Management – CAVENDISH)
Windows 98/2000and XP
Internet worldwide web & e-mail.
MS Office 2000 (Word, Excel, Access & Power-point)
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Short hand and typing speed 40-45 wpm
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Visa Status : Residence Visa (Husband’s Sponsorship)
Purchase Officer, currently working in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
CV/Resume ID no.: 97429
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Private Secretary
2. Maintenance Planner, Shift Supervisor, experience in procurement technique, warehousing and purchasi
3. OIL & GAS PROCUREMENT ENGINEER / BUYER / MATERIAL CONTROLLER
4. Secretary/Technicall Clerk, having 11 years +, good command over english, excellent technical and in
5. Procurement, Logistics, Materials, Supply Chain
6. HSE SPECIALIST MBA/NEBOSH/IOSH/OSHA
7. Document Controller/Technical /Secretarial/Administration
8. operations mgmt, HSE mgmt, facility mgmt
9. Administration, Secretary, Executive Assistant, HSE Officer
10. Document Management and Control
11. Administrative Clerk
12. Material Inspector, Material Controller
13. Inventory control & Purchasing (Marine field)
14. Security & Surveillance Detection (Shift Leader)
15. Sales Representative / Computer Technician
16. Radio Operator (Communication Officer) - administrator and accountant on board ships
17. Rig Medic, Radio Operator, Secretary with good interpersonal and technical skills
18. Contracts Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management
19. Radio Operator (15 years+), Communication, General Clerk, Simple Accounting
20. Personal Assistant to Executive Director
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. CAD/GIS Draughter for oil industry
2. Graduate Preventive Maintenance Technician
3. Electronics Technician
4. Steamfitter / Pipefitter, 11 years vast experience, foreman.
5. Cook, Sous Chef (passenger ships, hotels and restaurants)
6. Supplier Quality Engineer - Clipper Windpower
7. CEO MD Business Development Strategy Sales and Marketing M&A General Management
8. Electrical Engineer, Software Developer
9. Scaffolding manager contract procurement admin estimating
10. TECHNICIAN TESTING AND COMMISSIONING
11. Offshore Maintenance Technician
12. Petroleum Engineer, Schlumberger Drilling and Measurements Engineer
13. Chief mate DPO Sea Trucks Group, anchor handling, supply, cargo delivery, towing, rig move
14. Mud Logger / Field Geologist
15. Senior DPO, Captain, First Officer, experience on surface and bell saturation diving operations, ROV
16. PDS Designer, computer design software such as PDS, PDMS, MicroStation, AutoCAD, I-Sketch and PLS
17. General Operations Manager with strong planning, organizational and communication skills
18. MBA Graduate Mahatma Gandhi university, software skills VB, SQL, MS Office, COBOL, Tally
19. Welder / Derrickman Floorman Helmerich & Payne Dallas, TX
20. 5 years experience in production & design/CAD engineer in mechanical industry
21. STCW '95 A-II/4 Certificate Traiee Officer in Charge Red Sea Water World PADI National Geographic
22. Cementing technician working for Schlumberger Logelco Inc. Oilfield Services
23. Oil & Gas DCS system engineer Yokogawa CS3000 Application Software for Process Control
24. Engineer Project Management Team for construction, fabrication onshore and offshore structures
25. Rig Safety Officer Offshore Jack-up Rig in Persian Gulf, Merchant Ship Main Fleet Radio Officer
26. Officer Parts in the planning division of construction equipment Saud Bahwan Group, Muscat Oman
27. Maritime Advisor / Captain Master Vroon Offshore Hartman Shipping BV Topaz Marine Kopervik Ship Mgmt
28. OOW Deck Officer ERRV VOS Pilot, graduate Poland Gdynia Maritime University Faculty of Navigation
29. Jr Welding Inspector Assistant Project Engineer MSHK Engineering Sdn. Bhd. Malaysia
30. QA/QC Piping Experience, worked in Singapore, Qatar, Brothers Engineering and Erectors India