Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Purchase Officer, currently working in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Purchase Officer, currently working in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Purchase Officer, currently working in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Bachelors in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
India, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am hereby applying for the post of Procuremnt officer and enclosing my detailed CV for your kind perusal.
I did my schooling and graduation here in Abu Dhabi. I have a very good command over the English language and my computer skills are appreciable.
If given an opportunity, I assure you that I will put forth my best efforts and be a contributing factor to the growth and expansion of your organization.
Thanking you in advance for the best of your kind attention and hope to have a favorable reply from your end at the earliest.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Receiving material requisition from various departments, verify the authenticity of the request, check the previous purchase details from software and forward the findings to Purchase manager
Prepare comparison table of the quotations and present it for approval from Purchase Manager, AGM and GM.
Prepare LPO for the goods and present the order to accounts to initiate the payment proceedings (for advance payments).
Co-ordinate with the suppliers International & Local via emails & tele-conversations regarding the delivery of items to the store.
Scheduling of Manager’s appointments and meetings.
Provide assistance to the Asst. General Manager in recruiting new personnel,
Provide secretarial assistance to General Manager.
Develop basic programs in MS Access to assess the consumption of spares and other goods.
Develop basic programs in MS Access to keep track of the PPE issued to the employees.
Provide assistance to HSE team by providing the documentation required for audit.
Prepare hotel bookings and travel plans for Managerial staff
Handle Petty cash and submit reports to Finance dept.
Prepare correspondence for bank and other financial institutions
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor in Commerce, 2000
Madurai Kamraj University
Specialization – Accounting
Pre-Degree (Science Steam)
Mahatma Gandhi University
KG – Xth Std.
Abu Dhabi Indian School (CBSE)
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Computer Software Engineering (London college of Management – CAVENDISH)
Windows 98/2000and XP
Internet worldwide web & e-mail.
MS Office 2000 (Word, Excel, Access & Power-point)
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Short hand and typing speed 40-45 wpm
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Visa Status : Residence Visa (Husband’s Sponsorship)
Purchase Officer, currently working in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
CV/Resume ID no.: 97429
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Private Secretary
2. Maintenance Planner, Shift Supervisor, experience in procurement technique, warehousing and purchasi
3. OIL & GAS PROCUREMENT ENGINEER / BUYER / MATERIAL CONTROLLER
4. Secretary/Technicall Clerk, having 11 years +, good command over english, excellent technical and in
5. Procurement, Logistics, Materials, Supply Chain
6. HSE SPECIALIST MBA/NEBOSH/IOSH/OSHA
7. Document Controller/Technical /Secretarial/Administration
8. operations mgmt, HSE mgmt, facility mgmt
9. Administration, Secretary, Executive Assistant, HSE Officer
10. Document Management and Control
11. Administrative Clerk
12. Material Inspector, Material Controller
13. Inventory control & Purchasing (Marine field)
14. Security & Surveillance Detection (Shift Leader)
15. Sales Representative / Computer Technician
16. Radio Operator (Communication Officer) - administrator and accountant on board ships
17. Rig Medic, Radio Operator, Secretary with good interpersonal and technical skills
18. Contracts Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management
19. Radio Operator (15 years+), Communication, General Clerk, Simple Accounting
20. Personal Assistant to Executive Director
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Instrument Supervisor
2. Widely experienced with over (12years of Construction and Machine Operating)
3. Master / chief officer / DPO / chief engineer
4. QC Inspector
5. I served in the Navy on a aircraft carrier
6. PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
7. Sr. PDMS Piping & Layout designer
8. Customer Care Officer / Backoffice Officer
9. Sr Marine Engineer, Engineering Supervisor, Chief Engineer, Sea Harbor Chief Engineer
10. Asst. Manager Accounts / Finance, Chevron, USA and Al-Bakri Group Saudi Arabia
11. Communications Specialist Indian Navy, Cryptography, Morse telegraphy, Wireless, SatCom, GMDSS
12. 11/400kv over head line, cablening and substation
13. Drilling Consultant - Toolpusher, fishing tools supervisor
14. Buyer Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals & Construction, Procurement Officer / Buyer / Purchaser Procurement
15. Geophysicist CGGVeritas Norway Stavanger Open Center Seismic data processing PGS Marine Services
16. Graduate Mechanical Engineer, design engineer
17. QC Calibration Technician Inspector, India Japan Lighting pvt ltd Chennai India Switzer Instruments
18. Operations / Crew Manager Skippers Maritime Manning Agency with offices in Manila, Romania, Ukraine
19. Experienced in Oil & Gas exploration in 20 countries with Schlumberger South Africa Offshore Shell
20. Construction Manager / Site Agent Bombela – Gautrain Project South Africa, Oil & Gas Engineer
21. Night Electrician experienced in oil & gas, drilling as an electric enginner (platforms, land rigs)
22. Asst. Project Engineer for Surface Treatment Systems (Chennai India) Pvt. Ltd
23. Scanner Technician, NDT qualified by American society for Non-Destructive Testing
24. CHIEF MARINE ENGINEER AHTS, BULK, SUPPLY SHIPS MITSUI - SENIOR, EXPERIENCED, WORKAHOLIC
25. Safety Officer Orascom/Contrack JV, Abu Dhabi UAE, Bahrain, Singapore Ship Repair Yard Keppel
26. Project Manager / New Building Supervisor Chowgule India Daniel Ship repair works, Vasco-da-Gama
27. Junior electronics technician tests for down-hole tool and surface equipment in Egypt
28. Electrical Engineer National Petroleum Construction Company NPCC UAE & TIBA Company Egypt
29. Trainee graduate, with internship in Consulgo s.r.l. oil and gas service company in Italy
30. Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator and Office Assistant working in Pakistan