CV Inventory and Logistic Coordinator Hot Hed International S.A. Oil and Gas Service Indonesia
Inventory and Logistic Coordinator Hot Hed International S.A. Oil and Gas Service Indonesia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Inventory and Logistic Coordinator Hot Hed International S.A. Oil and Gas Service Indonesia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jakarta, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Diploma 3 in IT Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesia, Jakarta Relocation: Indonesia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Based on your vacancy from bursalowongankerja.net, and, in order for looking a new challenge and experience, I would like to apply for the post of Distribution Supervisor (DS) and close, here is my resume.
I’m 31 years old and graduated from Y.A.I University, faculty of Industrial Technique majoring Informatics Technique with diploma degree, and you can see all my qualification at my curriculum vitae with my last experience at PT. New Wave Warehousing Indonesia as Leader Warehouse Staff and in Hot-Hed International S,A (Oil Services Specialist) as Inventory and Logistic Coordinator still active until now. I believe I have the competency that required in your company qualification.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- I have work for PT. New wave warehousing Indonesia for 4 years as leader warehouse staff and
- I have work for Hot Hed International S.A. for (Oil and gas Service) From 25 July 2005 as Inventory and Logistic Coordinator until now.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Graduated from Y.A.I University majoring Informatics technique with diploma degree 2004.
- Basic computer course at Bina Purwa computer course at 1997.
- Training at PT. Tractor Nusantara for operation and maintenance forklift for 2 weeks.
- Training Fist aid at Hot-Hed by SOS International
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Learning from Y.A.I University
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Capable to handle and adaptable to any kind computer programs include Ms Office and Ms Outlook (e-mail).
- Capable to operate many kind of forklift from Toyota to K.I.A in different tonnage.
- Capable to handle warehousing Documentation, data stock in and out going shipment in warehouse.
- Capable lead team in warehouse.
- Controlling and monitoring delivery.
- Control and supervises logistic system such as shipping notice, packing list and invoice xtc.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Experience in supply chain management such as planning, warehouse, and/or procurement area.
- Capable to follow the SAP, SHE-Quality, ERP and SOP company in terms of administration in order to keep track stock (FIFO) and give the valid report/ up to date.
- Capable to manage the schedule of delivery in time with less supervisor.