Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Warehouse Executive, Administrative Assistant, Area Coordinator, Sales Representative Expenses & Adm - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Nugegoda, Sri Lanka Citizenship:Sri Lanka
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Business Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Sri Lanka Present Location: Srilanka, Colombo Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, United States, Virgin Islands, U.S.
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With reference to your advertisement, which appeared on your website, I wish to submit my bio-data for your kind consideration.
I would be grateful if you could consider my application and look forward to receive a favourable reply.
Sir, should I be selected to the above mentioned post I pledge to carry out my duties to the entire satisfaction of my Superiors
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am currently working as Marketing Executive for a multinational company for 10 years
Costing & Pricing
Handling of Imports
Experience in warehouse related work
Sales Representative Expenses & Administration work
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Diploma in Business Management
• Advance Diploma in Business Management
• Foundation Course in Human Resources Management
• Certificate Course in Human Resources Management
• ACS (Australian Computer Society) Part 1 & Part 2
• Short Course in Stores Management
• Certificate Course in Computer Studies (NIBM)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
General Certification of Education (O/L) December 1993
Social Studies C Science C
Commerce C English C
Religion C Mathematics C
Sinhalese C Music C
General Certification of Education (A/L) August 1996
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]