Instrumentation engineer powerplant, Covanta Madurai Operating Pvt. Ltd. Madurai India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation engineer powerplant, Covanta Madurai Operating Pvt. Ltd. Madurai India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): sholinghur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronic and instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: india, madurai Relocation: Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a job with challenging environment that encourages learning and creativity, provides. Exposure to new ideas and stimulates personal and professional growth.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
PRESENT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Covanta Madurai Operating Pvt. Ltd. Madurai.
The Operation and Maintenance arm of COVANTA ENERGY INC., USA.
106 MW Diesel Power Plant having 7X 18V46 Wartsila Engines each 15.143 MW
and other utilities Related to Power Plant like Fuel oil and Lube oil separators (ALFA LAVAL), Screw Pumps (IMO, Sweden) for Oil Unloading, Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plant (THERMAX), Sludge Treatment System (Dissolved Air Floatation System), Exhaust Gas Boilers (ALBERG), Starting Air & Instrument air Compressors, Radiators and Heat exchangers.
Working as Assistant Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation from May 2007 to till date
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.Tech. (Electronic & instrumentation)
Year of Passing - 2006
Vellore Institute of Technology,
• D.C.T (Computer Technology)
Year of Passing - 2003
Ranipet Institute of Technology, Thenkadapenthangal, Vellore Dist.
1. Diploma in Automation Technology at Pune, approved by ISA, USA
ISA (Instrumentation Society of Automation)
CIAT (certified instrumentation automation technologist)
ISA-CIAT course cover PLC’s, Drives, MMI, SCADA, Industrial Networking and Trouble Shooting & Maintenance.
2. PG Diploma in Power Plant Instrumentation and Control at Annamalai University
• MANDO BRAKE SYSTEM INDIA LTD at Chennai
• INDIAN TELEPHONE INDUSTRY LIMITED at Bangalore
AREA OF INTEREST
Interested to work with in the Automation in PLC, MMI, SCADA, AC Drives, Process control DCS, and LAB VIEW programming industries and also all type Electronic & Instrumentation industries
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Main Project DESIGEN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF LINEAR AND ANGULAR POSITION SENSING SYSTEM USING GMR SENSOR FOR AUTOMOTIVE APPLICATION
Abstract The main objective of this project is to approach will be beneficial in applications for linear position sensing or displacement proximity detection, valve positioning, shaft travel, automotive steering, brake and throttle position system. The designed system is compact and cost effective to sense both linear and angular displacement
2. Mini Project
DISTANCE MEASUREMENT USING A ULTRA SONIC SENSOR
3. Diploma Project
Abstract The aim of this project is to maintain the purchase, sales and stock. It creates purchase order and sales order reports and maintains day – to – day transactions.