Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling Fluids Engineer / Mud Engineer Baker Hughes Egypt Apache Western Desert - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Accounting Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Sao Tome & Principe Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am seeking an employment in your company. I believe that my education, experience, and training will enable me to make contribution in different work situations.
I am very interested in the position of mud engineer and You will see from my C.V. that the experience I have and my personal attributes are very much relevant to the job qualifications and requirements. I have strong experience in the field of, mud engineer and have gained many skills over the years.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
EXPERIENCE WITH BAKER HUGHES
From To Location
Jan/2008 Aug./2008 Egypt “2nd Engineer”
Sep./2008 Moment Egypt “Lead Engineer”
SPECIALTY TOOL EXPERIENCE
Gel Spud Mud
Salt Saturated Mud
New Drill “Poly acrylamides chemistry”
Oil and Synthetic Base Mud
AQUADRILL “Poly Glycol Chemistry”
PERFFLOW “Drill-In Fluids”
H2S Scavenger Mud
Completion Fluids & Heavy brines
Claytrol “Organo Amines chemistry”
ALPLEX “Aluminum chemistry”
Dispersed Gel / Ligno / Desco
PERFORMAX “High Performance water base mud”
MAXBRIDGE “Over-Balance and Bridging system”
ASPHALTS & Specialty products.
High Pressure wells “H2S, CO2, Fresh water and Salt water flows”
Over-Balance Drilling “4000 PSI”
Heavy mud weights “19 ppg”
Deep wells “18000 Ft”
SPECIAL DRILLING PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED
Stuck pipe, torque/drag, high deviation torque, sloughing shale, caving hole, gas/s.w. flow, fishing, lost circulation, and carbonate/bicarb. And anhydrite contamination, fractured formations -total loss circ., H2S gas, bit/stab balling. High temp and High press well.
CLIENTS & FIELD EXPERIENCE
• Apache Western Desert
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.SC. IN ACCOUNTING - FACULTY OF COMMERCE - CAIRO UNIVERSITY
TECHNICAL TRAINING COURSES By BAKER HUGHES DRILLING FLUIDS
Mud School Dubai
High Performance fluids systems Dubai
Drill – In fluids Dubai
Invert Mud (Oil & Synthetic base muds) Dubai
Specialty products and mud testing Dubai
Advantage Reporting Software Egypt
Advantage Engineering Course Egypt
Advantage Reporting Software Dubai
Advantage Engineering Course Dubai
NON TECHNICAL TRAINING COURSES
H2S Safety Course Apache, Egypt
Finance for non finance Dubai
Core Values Dubai
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent Knowledge of using the Internet as a source of Information.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
From To Company Location Position
2002 2004 Apache Egypt Logistics & Base Manager
2005 2007 Apache Egypt Assistant Company Man
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Specialty projects and activities
• Leading the AQUADRILL trial jobs Apache in Egypt.
• Initiating and achieving time and cost competetive records for Apache project in Egypt.
• Led the Max-Bridge launch trial jobs for Apache in Egypt.
• Led the P trial jobs for Apache in Egypt.
• Instructed 1 Advantage Reporting School in Dubai.