CV NDT Technician, Rawabi industrial supporting services Rabigh Saudi Arabia
NDT Technician, Rawabi industrial supporting services Rabigh Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in NDT Technician, Rawabi industrial supporting services Rabigh Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
97743 Last Updated:
Monday, September 7, 2009
Location (Residence): amman, Jordan Citizenship:Jordan
Arabic Jordan Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in computer sicince & information technolpgy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brazil Present Location: saudi arabia, khobar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Place of Birth : Amman
Nationality : Jordanian
Marital Status : Single
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1 year - Employed by Rawabi industrial supporting services.
Rabigh , Saudi Arabia .
RT, PT, MT,UTT level two technician inspector engaged on radiography and inspection of piping systems within the construction of a new petrochemical facility.
- Yammen Center engaged as Computer & Network Engineer responsible in sales, maintenance networks and computers.
- Jordan Magnesia Company Ltd, 4 years I worked as operator technician responsible for the operation, maintenance, production line and quality, utilities units, compressors, generators, boilers, and water treatment units.
knowledge of control drawings, process, piping systems, rotary kiln, shaft kiln, and multi hearth furnace. knowledge in transfer of solid materials, liquids and gas.
Involvement in establishing operational products.
- Ministry of education for one year as Teacher in the Rama secondary school, Jordan .
- Modern Aluminium industries Co for one year ,engaged as maintenance technician responsible for the maintenance main base and utilities. A good knowledge of control and process drawings, piping and hydraulic systems .
- National Gas industries for one year, engaged as Operator technician responsible for operation and maintenance production of Oxygen and Nitrogen, and good knowledge of process control, lab testing, quality testing for quality assurance and control of the product.
knowledge of control and process drawings plus piping systems .
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- BSc Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Information
Technology from Al-Isra Private University . (2000-2005)
- Diploma of Mechanics of Electrical Power Station
from Amman University College for Applied Engineering .
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Cisco CCNA. Software & Hardware.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]