Graduate Electrical and Electronics Engineering GEFanuc ABB Siemens Industrial Automation
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Electrical and Electronics Engineering GEFanuc ABB Siemens Industrial Automation - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Palakkad, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Australia, Bahrain, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Kuwait, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Palakkad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To seek a challenging position in Electrical and Electronics through my innovating skills & personal talents
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am fresher to this field with much knowledge in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and also in Industrial Automation
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Completed B.E.Electrical and Electronics Engineering at SSM College of Engineering, Namakkal, Affiliated to Anna University with an aggregate of 65%.
2. Completed Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Sree Narayana Guru Polytechnic College, Madukkarai, Coimbatore. AICTE approved and Department of Technical Education with a total Aggregate of 75%.
3. Passed 10th at Kendriya Vidyalaya NO: 1, Palakkad, Kerala. Approved by Central Board of Secondary Education with a total Aggregate of 64%
4. Completed Certification Course on “Advance Diploma in Industrial Automation” in Technocrat Automation Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
1. Operating System : Windows 9X,2000, XP, Vista & 7beta
2. Microsoft Office : Word, Power point, Front page, Excel.
3. Hardware : System assembling
4. Language : Basics, C& C++.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Power Electronics
2. Embedded Systems
3. Computer Hardware
4. Industrial Automation
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
President award for Scouts from Late. K. R. Narayanan (former President of India).
Presented paper on Financial Management at Ramakrishna College, Coimbatore.
Done Project on
1. PRINTED CIRCUIT MOTOR CONTROLLER
This project suggests the controlling of Printed circuit motor (dc motor) using micro controller and IGBT. Printed circuit motor is replacement for servomotor. Smooth motor speed control is achieved which will protect the motor from the short circuit and the over load.
2. UNIFIED FLUX TORQUE CONTROL ON DTC BASED THREE PHASE SQUIRREL CAGE INDUCTION MOTOR
This project suggests a new unified flux control method (UFC), for reducing the flux and torque ripple simultaneously, in which a voltage space vector is calculated for a deadbeat action and a minimum-distance vector selection scheme replaces the switching vector look-up table UFC minimizes the flux and torque error within quantization error limit without additional modulation. Simulation and experimental results are confirmed.