CV Stupid Indian Worker in BHARATI SHIPYARD LIMITED, RATNAGIRI
Stupid Indian Worker in BHARATI SHIPYARD LIMITED, RATNAGIRI
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Stupid Indian Worker in BHARATI SHIPYARD LIMITED, RATNAGIRI - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): MANGALORE, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ELECTRICAL&ELECTRONICS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, India Present Location: INDIA, RATNAGIRI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To work with a reputed firm to gain relevant experience and expertise to enable myself to deliver the company with what it expects from me and at the same time to achieve the pinnacles of my goals by utilizing my talent.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
COMPANY - BHARATI SHIPYARD LIMITED, RATNAGIRI.
(ISO 9001 - 2000 Certified)
Date of Joining - 5th August 2008.
End date - Presently working.
Post - ASSISTANT ENGINEER.
Department - ELECTRICAL
JOB PROFILE –
• Scheduling and follow up of various electrical installations on new vessels for production.
• Pre-commissioning checks. Testing & trial of electrical equipments & systems. Proving the performance of the equipment to owner & classification society.
• Sea trial as per the trial protocol.
• According to requirement of the project prepare work scheduled for time management.
• Study the drawings & prepare material list to reduce wastage. Prioritize the task.
• Distribute the work among the group to achieve target. Take review of the work & implement best suitable method for maintaining quality as well as to achieve targets.
• Preparation of fortnightly schedule for reviewing the progress of work.
• Liaising & co-ordination with Quality control, Classification Society as well as with Owner representatives for approval of installations undertaken.
COMPANY EXPOSURE –
BHARATI SHIPYARD LIMITED an ISO 9001-2000 Certified modern Shipyard (ESTD. 1976) are in the business of Ship Building and Ship Repairs of Ocean going Ships & Other Crafts such as Mini bulk Carriers, Bitumen Carrier, Wire Line support vessel, Diving Support vessels, Dynamic positioning vessels, Cargo Vessels, Harbor Tugs, Sea Going Tugs, Fire fighting vessels, Pollution control vessels, Supply vessels, Multi Purpose Dispatch vessels, Dredger, Passenger Ferry which are Classed under IACS Societies of Register such as LRS, IRS, ABS, BV & DNV. The Clients include from Middle East, Mediterranean, Europe and indigenous Ship owners.
PRESENT PROJECT & CUSTOMER HANDLE
PRESENT PROJECT - Working on 120T BP Anchor Handling Vessel for Bourbon Supply Investments, France.
• Bourbon Supply Investments France.
• UP Offshore Bahamas.
• Qatar Shipping Company, Qatar.
• Reliance Industries.
• Sea Trans Corporation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E in ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
• INSTITUTE – St.JOSEPH ENGINEERING COLLEGE,
• UNIVERSITY - VISVESWARAIAH TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
• Class - First class
Aggregate % of all semesters – 63.89%
Year of passing – 2008
PROJECT UNDERTAKEN DURING ACADEMICS
B.E Main Project: Embedded Web Server using EAD for Industrial Monitoring and Controlling.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Mat lab, C, Windows VISTA, Microsoft Office, and AutoCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Positive attitude, strong will and hard working.
• Excellent team skills and good communication abilities.
• Highly adaptable and result oriented, thrive on challenges and excel in new environment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]