CV Electrical Design Engineer worked on Platform supply vessel and Multipurpose platform supply vessels
Electrical Design Engineer worked on Platform supply vessel and Multipurpose platform supply vessels
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Design Engineer worked on Platform supply vessel and Multipurpose platform supply vessels - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Manjeshawara, India Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Germany, India, Japan, Oman, Philippines, Singapore, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: India, Mangalore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Design and Commissioning engineer worked in Platform supply vessel and Multipurpose platform supply vessels from past two years with strong electrical theory and practical knowledge
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as junior Engineer with following responsibilities
• Commissioning of switchboards, motors and all ship related electrical equipment.
• Verification of cable termination details and cable sizing for different systems.
• Preparing cable termination drawing for all electrical systems and their interfacing with various systems like DP, Steering Gear, propulsion, thruster etc.
• Assisting preparing commissioning protocol for ships electrical control and power system
• Assisting in preparing FMEA reports for DP-2 Class vessel
• Testing and commissioning of ships Automation system
• Preparing arrangement drawing of equipments for production requirement
• Design verification at site to meet the ships class standards (DNV)
• Preparing lighting, heating circuit diagrams for production.
• Preparation of cable schedule cable cutting and cable laying monitoring.
• Preparing weekly progress report
• Guiding draftsmen’s in preparation of co-ordination drawing.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Engineering in Electrical and Electronics ,with 74.25% of marks from reputed institute .Had training in C++ programming
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Automations and alarm monitoring system
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Electrical system design, Preparing test protocol,Microcontroller based automation solution as a hobby
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]