CV Chemical Engineer with 2 years experience in Commissioning, Operation & Production planning in well
Chemical Engineer with 2 years experience in Commissioning, Operation & Production planning in well
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chemical Engineer with 2 years experience in Commissioning, Operation & Production planning in well - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): VADODARA, India Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, VADODARA Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I want to constantly add value to the organization. I work for and grow along with the organization. This forceful era of rapid change and globalization requires a lot of extra efforts especially from young generations and needs broader thinking. I understand that effective exploitation of Quality tools is necessary for better output. I can use my diverse skills, efforts and knowledge for the growth of the organization and for my personal enhancement
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Commissioning - July 2007 to Dec 2007
• Core team member of Commissioning Team for 2,10,000 TPA Phase-II project at CLZS of
Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
• Post commissioning modifications and de-bottlenecking of the plant based on logical thinking &
• Tracking of erection of all equipment & to coordinate with project team
• Hydro test of all equipment
• No load trial of all electrical equipment
• Having a Daily Updates of the Project
Operation – Jan 2007 to May 2008
• Worked as Shift In charge for Leaching & Purification plant part of 2,10,000 TPA Phase II at CLZS.
• Working as a Safety steward of the plant.
• Core team member of Cu-Cd project team working under the guidance of Leaching SBU.
• More than 10 technical recommendations were accepted for improving plant performance.
• Studying and analyzing the process parameters, taking necessary actions and monitoring
• Operation of rotary equipments like Pumps, Compressors, Agitators, Thickener rake
mechanisms, rotary valves, Horizontal Belt Filters (HBF), Belt , chain and Screw conveyors.,
Filter presses and Vacuum filters
Production and Planning – June 2008 onwards
• Metal accounting of all Hydro II plant in terms of Zn recovery considering all inputs/outputs along with inventory & various losses
• Internal & external audits of inventory
• Continuous monitoring of monthly consumption trends of various chemicals used in process and inventory holding at stores analysis
• Preparation of production projection considering all circumstances
• Monthly Pareto Analysis for Various Sections
• Monthly Why-Why & Fish-Bone Analysis for Breakdown analysis
• Planning and execution of Action Plans for reducing breakdown hours as per the budgeted norms
• Preparing Monthly Operation Review Report for the whole Hydro II Plant
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
S.N. Qualification Subjects University/Board Year of Passing Percentage Division
1 Graduation BE Chemical M S University 2007 66.5 I
2 HSC Physics,
Biology GSEB 2003 75.23 I
3 SSC Physics,
Mathematics GSEB 2001 91.14 I
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System Windows
Applications MS Office
Programming Language Diploma in computer programming (C, C++, Java)
Industrial Applications DCS based process control system, SAP-PP Module
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Experience in transforming concepts to applications incorporating sound engineering principles.
2. Ability to communicate effectively on engineering principles, technical solutions, and interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
3. Successfully motivate, lead, and develop subordinate engineers, technicians, and other operation associates.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Got second prize in Non-Technical paper presentation on “Power of Positive Thinking” in FOOTPRINTS-2006 held at M S University, Baroda.
2. Got second prize in Technical paper presentation on “Bio-Filtration” in FOOTPRINTS-2006 held at M S University, Baroda.
3. Volunteering in RASAYANAM-2005/2004 held at M S University , Baroda.
4. Model of Helipad made of ice cream sticks which could carry more than 3 kg wt, presented in TECHFEST – 2006 Held at IIT – Bombay.
5. Participation in 59th annual Chemical Engineering Congress CHEMCON 2006.
6. Attended “AWARENESS PROGRAMME ON ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:1999 & SA 8000:2001 conducted at Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
7. Attended training course on “ OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS” held at Jaipur by Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
8. Completed Two years of Harmonium playing course certified by Gandharv mahavidhyalaya trust
9. Completed Two years of Bharatnatyam course certified by Gandharv mahavidhyalaya trust