Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA/QC Inspector / Welding Inspector / Piping Inspector Certified Welding Inspector AWS CWI and CSWIP - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Industrial Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a QA/QC Inspector as well as a Certified Welding Inspector, AWS CWI and CSWIP 3.1, having experience in the field of construction more than 6 years. Willing to work anywhere in the world with confidence.
Thanks in advance
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Perform and strictly monitor the following inspection activities as per ITP, CEP and Project Specifications
• Witness WPS & WQT as per required codes and standards
• Review and verification of Material certificates and Cutting Plans before Fabrication
• Identification of material and stamp transfer
• Preparation of As- built Drawings, weld maps for shop and field Welds
• Monitoring Weld joint preparation
• Fit-up inspection, welding inspection and visual inspection.
• Welding Inspection of Tie-In & Repair Weld
• Verification of pipe fittings and Piping Dimensions
• Verification and approval of heat treatment procedures
• Monitoring of Pre Heat treatment before Welding
• During welding, check proper parameters as per WPS
• Control welding consumables and weld defect rate as per procedure
• Welder Performance monitoring and taking corrective action
• Monitor PWHT in special requirements
• Verification of PWHT reports with respect to procedures and specifications
• Arrange and co-ordinate NDT activities
• Evaluation of NDT results (PT, MT, RT& UT)
• Interpretation of radiographs
• Hardness inspection
• Inspection of Piping spools and Structural modules for Painting/ Testing release
• Assure all piping fabrication and handling of fabricated spools and installation are in accordance with general arrangements and isometric drawings / project specification.
• Preparation of piping hydro test packs according to P&ID and Isometric and organizing hydro test
• Arrangement and witnessing of Hydro, Leak and pneumatic tests according to client specification and approved drawing
• Monitoring - Cleaning & Gauging and Air Drying of Pipelines
• Punch list preparation during line walk for piping spool, piping valves, control valves, pressure valves, and its rotation check with respect to Isometric and P&ID.
• Line walk and mechanical clearance of piping and its piping components and hand over to commissioning department.
• Verify Instruments/ Equipments are calibrated as per project QA procedures and availability of all the calibration certificates.
• Prepare and compile test packages and QA documents for final documentation
• Taking timely actions to satisfy project management team and project management consultants in QA/ QC related issues
• Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting of QA/ QC activities to project management and client
• Attending weekly / fortnightly / monthly construction and management meetings.
• Monitoring , Follow up & Closing out NCR
• Co-ordination with 3rd party inspection agencies and clients for the inspection activities
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. ORGANIZATION : AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY (AWS)
CATEGORY : CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR (CWI)
2. ORGANIZATION : THE WELDING INSTITUTE (TWI) - CSWIP