CV Project Engineer Punj Lloyd limited, New Delhi - software knowledge proe, auto cad, ansys, catia v5
Project Engineer Punj Lloyd limited, New Delhi - software knowledge proe, auto cad, ansys, catia v5
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Project Engineer Punj Lloyd limited, New Delhi - software knowledge proe, auto cad, ansys, catia v5 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kota, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: INDIA, DELHI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I wish to apply for the post in technical services as advertised. I believe this is a challenging position, which will offer me scope to make full use of my extensive academic and engineering skills.
I am writing to apply for the mechanical engineer. I am B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute(Dr M G R University.
Working for this company is the best opportunity for me to take a decisive step forward in my career. I am eager to invest all my potentials with the company, because the profession uniquely combines most appealing features: broadly defined responsibilities, intellectual challenges, variety and teamwork. I strongly believe that I will thrive in such an environment and contribute to the best of my abilities
I look forward to hearing from you soon and having the opportunity to discuss my application with you in greater details.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Organization: Punj Lloyd limited, New Delhi
Duration: july 2007 to till date.
Designation: Engineer [project]
Scope of work: Project coordination, procurement & construction.
Client: Gas authority of India limited (GAIL).
Consultant: Engineering India limited (EIL)
Task: Regasified LNG Metering station piping project.
Preparation of Isometric drawing Initiate construction & execution strategy & BOM as per GA drawings and Verification as per GA drawings & specification plan fabrication & schedules work accordingly.
• Implementation of the computer system for management & control the site activities.
• To deal with construction team preparing site assignment chart & documents relevant to construction & execution.
• Dealing commercial & technical matters related to procurement & construction .Coordination with client, consultant & Inspection agencies . Planning, QC, procurement & production function line wise & process wise.
Client: TOTAL (Yemen LNG plant project)
Contractor: YEMGAS FZ (J.V. OF TECHNIP France, JGC Japan & KBR USA)
Task: LNG PLANT PROJECT
Duration: 26 Feb to 30 Aug 2009.
Preparation of Isometric drawing & Test packs & inspection
Of execution work in piping.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Technology, Mechanical Engineering
Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute(Dr M G R University), Chennai, TN, India
4 year / 8 Semester Program
C.G.P.A – 8.00/10 (till 8th Semesters) 2007 pass out.
• 4 week Industrial Internship in Production shop, Platter n Assembly shop, Mazagon Dock Mumbai, Maharashtra.
• Robotics workshop, Appin Technologies.
Pre Final Year Project
“CAM LESS ENGINE” - The objective of the project is to design a device using Pro-e and Auto–Cad that can prove the concept of a cam less engine .More specifically; it is an electro hydraulic device capable of producing engine valve displacement and valve timing.
Final Year Project
“INFRA RED SIGNATURE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM ON WARSHIP” - This project shows how various simulation techniques can be used to design and specify subsystems that affect the ultimate IR signature of a warship. Typical IR signature suppression (IRSS) systems incorporate film cooling of visible metal surfaces, optical blockage to eliminate direct line of sight visibility of hot exhaust system parts, and cooling air injection and mixing for plume cooling.
“Project done at Mazagon Dock Limited, Mumbai.”
• Class XII : Year of passing : 2001 from Centre Public Senior Secondary School,
• Class X : Year of passing: 1999 from Children Senior Secondary School
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
proe, auto cad, ansys, catia v5
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]