CV CAD Technician W.S. Atkins ME&I Dubai Metro Rail Project Abu Dhabi UAE, now working in Singapore
CAD Technician W.S. Atkins ME&I Dubai Metro Rail Project Abu Dhabi UAE, now working in Singapore
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CAD Technician W.S. Atkins ME&I Dubai Metro Rail Project Abu Dhabi UAE, now working in Singapore - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Computer Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: United States, Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a drafter for 13 years which I've provided support for the engineers in some of the prestigious projects here in the U.A.E. as well as in my home country in the Philippines.
I am more on infrastructure but I welcome new challenges on hand.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
(2006 to date) Sr. CAD Technician of W.S. Atkins ME&I, provides support for the engineers in infrastructure, highways and utilities projects.
• Dubai Metro Rail Project : support for the all utilities and highway drawings such as storm water, irrigation, district cooling, low to high voltage cables, telecommunications, roads and road signs which are essential to the project for the new development. The following projects also have the same descriptions as the Dubai Metro Rail Project.
• Sheab Al Ashkhar Project - Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
• Taleem Flagship School - Dubai, U.A.E.
• Durrat - Pd Services Dubai - Dubai, U.A.E.
• Dubai Waterfront-Phase 4 - Dubai, U.A.E.
• Al Bahar, Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
• Nakheel, Mina Rashid - Dubai, U.A.E.
• Qatar Education City - Doha, Qatar
• Crescent E - L/S Design Svcs - Dubai, U.A.E.
• Mina Zayed Waterfront - Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
• Zayed Sports City - Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
• Masdar Development - Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
• Roads&Bridges-Al Sowah Island - Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
(2001-2006 - JFCancio & Associates, Philippines) Senoir Cad Operator for design and construction of highways and utilities. The Projects I undergo are:
• Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway Project: Participate in drafting of a 94Kms roads and bridges connecting Tarlac province to Subic Zambales province with interconnection to the old expressway coming from manila.
• Taytay – El Nido road improvement project (Palawan): Provided support to the highway and structural engineers for the design stage and supported engineers in the construction stage of the project.
(1996-2001 Cybersoft Intergrated Geo-Inforatics) Cad Team leader for a telecommunications project and for a television broadcasting company.
• PLDT Primary and Secondary Design Project: The PLDT Design project serves as a continuation of the Zero Back Log Project of PLDT. As a CAD team leader, I handled a 10 man team of cad technicians and supported two more teams in which we provided an output of detailing and laying out of fiber optic cables, both aerial and underground, also telecom cabinets, sub cabinets and manholes.
• ABS-CBN Map Central: Provided a location map of the Philippines to serve as a base plan for the sister Telecommunications Company, SMART communications, which will give information for a specific location with database and projection information.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1993 - 1995 AMA Computer College - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
1990 - 1993 Our Lady of Fatima College of Nursing - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
1986 - 1990 Valenzuela Community School - High School
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Autocad releases, Microsoft Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
support for the engineer
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
support for engineers in infrastructure and highways. aslo good in structural.