CV Experienced in Procurement / Inventory Planning / Stock control / Logistics field
Experienced in Procurement / Inventory Planning / Stock control / Logistics field
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced in Procurement / Inventory Planning / Stock control / Logistics field - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Kuwait, Shwaikh Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have 9 years and 6 Months of solid experience in the Procurement / Inventory Planning / Stock control / Logistics field.With stong communications skills.I have a cheerful
personality which is helpful in handling people of
different backgrounds and cultures.
Enclosed please find a resume and Certificates giving you details of my personal
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• October 2007 to Present Senior Officer – Inventory Planning &
Y.A.Alghanim & Sons W.L.L, Kuwait.
(General Motors Dealer)
• November 2003 to Oct 2007 Parts Administrator,
Behbehani Motors Company, Kuwait.
(Porsche, VW and Audi Dealer)
• January 2002 to Dec 2002 Service Advisor,
City motors, Chennai, India.
(TVS Care Centre)
• January 2000 to Dec 2001 Service Advisor,
United Motors Company, India.
(Maruti Authorized Service Station)
• July 1999 to Dec 1999 Technical Trainee,
V.S.T.Auto Agency P Ltd, Chennai, India.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical), 1995 – 1999, M.S.University, India.
Professional & Technical Course
1. Basic Inventory Management, 2. Effective Telephone skills, 3.Managing Supplier Performance, 4.Disposition and Ordering, 5. Fixed Operation Parts, 6. Tech & Non- Tech Personnel and 7. Total Parts Management.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating system: Window XP.
Package : MS Office & KERRIDGE.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Others : Handling EPC and Computer operations
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have 9 years and 6 Months of solid experience in the Procurement/ Inventory Planning/ Stock control/Logistics field.