Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Designer, FEED Engineering, Detail Engineering, Field Engineering, Layout Design, As-Built - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Victoria Island, Nigeria Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Diploma in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nigeria Present Location: Nigeria, Lagos Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
15 Years of experience in FEED Engineering, Detail Engineering, Field Engineering, Layout Design, As-Built, Fabrication, Erection and Commissioning activities which includes the followings.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Piping studies.
2. Man hour estimation and resources allocation.
3. Technical Discussions.
4. Wall thickness and other minor calculations.
5. Checking of drawings.
6. Material Take-off, Bulk Material calculations and other weight calculations.
7. Training of Junior.
8. Off-shore and On-shore surveys include As-Built development, Study Proposals. Walk throughs, Schematics field layouts and P&ID.
9. Design Drawings from Project data, Specifications, International Standards, Codes and Practices.
10. Development of Piping G.A’s, Layouts Independently.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Directorate of Technical Education, 1994
BSc. in Engg and Technology, (pursuing), Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
In house training in PDMS software.
Training in Auto Cad software.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Training in Caesar-II software.
Training in Primaver-P3 software.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]