CV Surveyor Deputy Technical Director Croatia China - Germanischer Lloyd Classification Society
Surveyor Deputy Technical Director Croatia China - Germanischer Lloyd Classification Society
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Surveyor Deputy Technical Director Croatia China - Germanischer Lloyd Classification Society - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: China, Croatia Present Location: Croatia, Rijeka Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Madam/Sir I am 36 years old Mechanical Engineer, specialized in Marine Engineering, married with two kids. I would like to find permanent position in shipbuildin or related industry, where I can demonstrate my technical, business skills and great love for ships.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have ten years of experience in shipbuilding industry, eight years in shipyard in Croatia (last four of that as Deputy Technical Director for Outfitting) and two years as Surveyor for Classification Society in China (Germanischer Lloyd). In shipyard in Croatia, all these eight years that I have been worked there, we build chemical tankers and with GL in China I have worked on General Cargo vessels.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- University of Zagreb Faculty of Engineering and Naval Architect, Master of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering, Specialized in Marine Engineering
- Lloyd’s Register QA, Certified for Internal Quality Audit according ISO 9001-2000
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
use of all Microsoft working tools
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]