CV 2nd officer, jobs offshore, port services, inland, towing industries Mediterranean sea, Indian ocean
2nd officer, jobs offshore, port services, inland, towing industries Mediterranean sea, Indian ocean
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 2nd officer, jobs offshore, port services, inland, towing industries Mediterranean sea, Indian ocean - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Marine Operation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Latvia, Bauska Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
After graduating Maritime College, I continued to work in World Wide sailing. But due to personal reasons, recently I decided to change to coastal and/or inland sailing, work in port areas, in various ship services available, including tugs and salvage. Mainly because of more attractive working schedule. I am applying for a ships' officer position.
First of all, I have to admit that I do not have experience, which is required in inland water trade, tug business, though I have participated in great many mooring operations both as a rating and an officer, although I have sailed a lot in river estuaries and confined waters close to the ports. This has resulted in fine sense of navigation. During my short carrier, I have encountered different crews with various work organizations and this has made me quite flexible, i.e. I can quickly fit in new circumstances. Nevertheless, I can make serious decisions taking upon all the effects. I have strong personality and I am always looking forward to meet responsibility, which lies solely on my shoulders, though, as mentioned, in my opinion the team is the most important at sea.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2nd mate, 2.5 months total experience
Performed duties of second mate on two gas carriers, safety and navigation officer, multilingual crews, sailing areas – Mediterranean sea and Indian ocean
3rd mate, 14.5 months total experience.
In this duty worked on 2 gas carriers, container ship and Ro-Ro. Sailed in areas of high traffic density, like North Sea, Gibraltar and English Channel.
Rating on various ships (20 months experience)
Various jobs in combination with studies, including roofer (2 m), stagehand in National theatre (3 m) and seller (5 m).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Latvian Maritime academy Absence Course
Latvian Maritime college, Diploma of “Officer in charge of a navigational watch on ships of 500 GT or more”.
LMA Maritime School
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MC Office Program Pack
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Fine ability to organize work considering every aspects, for and against, so as to satisfy all participants.
- Duty-full in respect for compliance in all regulated environment, supervisory skills and strong overall sense of responsibility.
- Even strong individuality, but also good as a team player.
- Experienced in various jobs, ship types and sailing conditions and this has resulted in ability to quickly fit in different circumstances.
- Developed sense of navigation and sea traffic organization in close relation with COLREG
- Fluent in English and Russian languages. Drivers License
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Work in marine related services (tugs, pilot boats, salvage ships and similar services).