CV Instrumentation Supervisor Saudi European Petrochemical Company Sabic Group in Saudi Arabia
Instrumentation Supervisor Saudi European Petrochemical Company Sabic Group in Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation Supervisor Saudi European Petrochemical Company Sabic Group in Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): jubail, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
English, Gujarati, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), China, Egypt, India, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: saudi arabia, al jubail Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Working directly with Saudi European Petrochemical Company Sabic Group in Saudi Arabia.
i have around 11 years experience Includes 3.5 years overseas (KNPC KUWAIT)
in instrumentation field.
My resume is attached herewith for your reference.I herewith apply for the
suitable category available in the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience : 11 Years. (Included 3.5 years overseas) Maintenance.
Job Details: 1.Since April 2009 to till direct working as Instrument Technician in Saudi European Petrochemical Company Sabic Group in Saudi Arabia.
2. From January 2008 to March 2009 direct working as
Executive (Instrumentation) Retainer in World Largest Refinery RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD jamnagar, India
3. From March 2007 to January 2008 working as Instrument Supervisor in RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD surat, India Through M/s. Hofincons InfoTech & Industrial Services Ltd.
4.From October 2003 to January 2007 working as Instrument Foreman (Process Control) in Kuwait National Petroleum Company Shuaiba Refinery Kuwait through M/s. KHARAFI NATIONAL.
5. From July 2000 to September 2003 worked as Instrument Technician in RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD Jamnagar, India through M/s. TYCO FIRE & SECURITY.
6. From November 1999 to June 2000 worked as Instrument Asst. Technician in RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD Surat, India through M/s. DOMEC ENG. LTD.
7. From October 1998 to October 1999 Completed Apprentice-ship at RAMA NEWSPRINT & PAPER LTD Surat.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education : 1. H.S.C. passed with 50% in 2001
2. I.T.I. (Instrumentation) passed with 70% in 1998.
3. N.C.V.T. (Instrumentation) passed with 72% in 1999.
4. Diploma in Electrical passed with 1st class from L.E.COLLAGE Morbi in 2008.
5. DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
From - ICOMAS in JUNE-2006. ( Channai,TN, NDIA.)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
BASIC COMPUTER, MS OFFICE, FORMAT AND REINSTALLATION OF OPERATING SYSTEM,SAP FOR JOB PLANNING AND MATERIAL..ETC
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]