CV Assistant Chemical / Operational Engineer Oil & Gas Development Company Limited, Pakistan
Assistant Chemical / Operational Engineer Oil & Gas Development Company Limited, Pakistan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Assistant Chemical / Operational Engineer Oil & Gas Development Company Limited, Pakistan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Stockholm, Sweden Citizenship:Pakistan
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, Sweden Present Location: Sweden, Stockholm Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Being Chemical engineer, i had working experience of more than 2 years with E&P sector of Pakistan. Currently am enrolled in MSc Chemical Engineering program of KTH Stockholm. I am willing to work to enhance my educational knowledge. Thanking you in anticipation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company : Oil & Gas Development Company Limited, Pakistan
Position : Assistant Engineer Process
Period : Dec 2007-May 2009
As a shift engineer at Chanda Oil Field, Shakardara; Kohat involved in the production of 8 MMSCFD of Dehydrated sales gas by TEG based dehydration to meet GSA for SNGPL gas transmission line after achieving Hydrocarbon and water dew point depression through series of operations, recovery of LPG from the off gases of Heavy crude by step wise compression and inter stage cooling hence producing 25 M.Tons of LPG by the help of combined vapor compression refrigeration and JT-effect. Last but not the least is in tern production of 5500 bbl. of stabilized crude.
• Lead a group of production staff to ensure safe and smooth operation of the plant.
• Prepare daily/weekly production reports.
• Emergency handling at plant. Start-up & shut down of the plant.
• Maintain the quality of products as per agreements.
• Awareness on health and safety standards to the staff during shift.
Familiar with and worked at OGDC's oil & gas fields scattered throughout Pakistan namely Dakhni, Dhodhak, Uchh, Qadirpur Gas & various Condensate fields. This gave an opportunity to get hands on experience of processes like:
• Gas Sweetening by DEA, MDEA and Membrane Technology
• Gas Dehydration by TEG and Molecular Sieves
• Claus Process of Sulphur Recovery
• LPG Recovery Processes i.e. JT-effect, Vapor Compression and Cryogenic Technique
• NGL Stabilization and Fractionation
Company : Attock Refinery Limited, Pakistan
Position : Management Trainee Process
Period : Jan 2007- Dec 2007
ARL is leading subsidiary company of Attock Group, refining 42000 bbl of sweet / sour light crude and sour heavy crude from the northern region of Pakistan. Canvas of training was:
• To develop operational skills under HSE and ISO standards, while working at plant make it sure that the operational lower staff should stick by the standard procedures.
• Knowing work permit system, Maintenance management, PLC/DCS and Emergency response. Be part of safety mock drills and arrange discussions on emergencies handling of the plant.
• To understand isometrics, P&ID's and PFD's for the better learning and working on DCS. Know how of DCS working environment and working experience on PLC/DCS/manuals process control. Learning of efficient operational control logics through cascade and split control loops.
• Fully involved in safe and ISO certified shutdown/start up activities of Heavy Crude Unit.
• Develop deep understanding of Heavy Crude processing which encompasses whole refining techniques of sour heavy crude from desalting till vacuum distillation.
• Worked on five 12 TPH fire/water tube boilers producing 12 Kg/cm2 saturated steam along with other utilities operations like instrument/plant air, cooling tower etc.
• Complete command on Pumps, compressors, columns and heat exchangers operation and handling.
Key product of HCU is Bitumen which is further processed to get different grades and cuts like PMB etc. Also LPG, Naphtha, Kerosene, JP-1, JP-4, HSD, LDO, FFO and JBO are distilled from crude.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc Chemical Engineering NWFP University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar; Pakistan
HSSC Pre-Engineering Abbottabad Public School & College, Abbottabad; Pakistan
SSC Science Group Abbottabad Public School & College, Abbottabad; Pakistan
June 2005 to Aug 2005 Attock Oil Refinery, Pakistan
Learned distillation process in detail while doing internship in the mentioned refinery particularly on Heavy Crude Unit.
Aug 2004 to Sep 2004 Pak-American Fertilizer, Pakistan
Learned Urea production process using ACES technology.
July 2003 to Aug 2003 Hazara Phosphate Fertilizer, Pakistan
Learned production process of Single Super Phosphate fertilizer.
June 2003 to July 2003 Bestway Cement Ltd, Pakistan
Learned production process of ordinary Portland cement (dry process).
Production of Methyl Ethyl Ketone by the dehydrogenation of sec-Butyl Alcohol.
Steam distillation, phenomenon and practical implementations.
Industrial Waste Water Treatment by Aerobic Digestion Phenomenon.
Gas/Oil Processing Techniques December 2007
LPG Recovery Processes December 2007
H2S related Safety Measures December 2007
Refining/Plant Operations February 2008
Maintenance Management March 2008
Process Instrumentation & Control March 2008
Motivation & Management March 2008
PRO II April 2008
SCADA/ DCS Basics May 2008
Corrosion Causes & Control May 2008
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PRO-II, Ms Office, Ms Visio, C and Fortran Languages, Ulead Photo Express
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Date of Birth : May 24, 1983
Nationality : Pakistani
Marital Status : Single