CV DP/Electronic Systems Technician Associates Degree in Computer and Electronic Engineering Technology
DP/Electronic Systems Technician Associates Degree in Computer and Electronic Engineering Technology
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in DP/Electronic Systems Technician Associates Degree in Computer and Electronic Engineering Technology - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Ponchatoula, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Ponchatoula Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Over the past six years, I have worked in a variety of different electronics positions which have provided me with a broad base of skills that seem appropriate to this position.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
* Repairs systems, equipment and subassemblies by adjusting, aligning, repairing and
replacing defective components, cryptographic items or line replaceable units.
* Performs preventive maintenance checks and services on tools, equipment, and vehicles.
* Uses multi-meters, oscilloscopes, waveform generators and spectrum analyzers to
troubleshoot and repair radio communications systems equipment and subassemblies.
* Adjusts, aligns and replaces defective components and boards; performs bench equipment
tests to verify operability of repaired equipment; uses computer-automated diagnostic tests to isolate faults.
*Knowledge of Low and High voltage systems, MS Office, TCP/IP networks including switches/routers, camera operations & control systems associated with CCTV, read/understand schematics.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* Data Processing Equipment Repairers (OES 85705)
* Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OES 22505)
* Electrician, Radio (DOT 823.281-014)
* Electronics Mechanic (DOT 828.261-022)
* Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment (OES 85717)
* Instrument Mechanic (DOT 710.281-026)
* Precision Instrument Repairers (OES 85905)
* Radio Mechanic (DOT 823.261-018)
* Radio Mechanics (OES 85514)
Associates Degree in Computer and Electronic Engineering Technology
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, MS Windows, Networking, hardware
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]