CV Junior Instrument Engineer, Honeywell Automation India Limited Through IB Automation Projects
Junior Instrument Engineer, Honeywell Automation India Limited Through IB Automation Projects
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Instrument Engineer, Honeywell Automation India Limited Through IB Automation Projects - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): samastipur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Instrumentation & control Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am having 1+ year experience in Automation Industry. Currently working as project Engineer on EPKS (Honeywell) Hardware designing for Shell GTL(Qatar) in Honeywell Automation India ltd. through I B Automation. Before this I have worked for Reliance 2.5Mwatt power plant on HPM (Honeywell).
I have completed my graduation B.E. in Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineering from the University of Rajasthan, with honors in June 2008. Along with the job I have done Automation training (Certified Automation Engineer) from Prolific System & Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Pune) covering Topics
ALLEN BRADLEY: SLC 5/03 with Software R S LOGIX 500.
SIEMENS S7-300 with Software SIMATIC S7.
MESSUNG: Nexgen 5000 with software CoDeSys V2.3.
SCADA WONDERWARE with Software WONDERWARE INTOUCH.
DCS - SIEMENS: PCS-7 with software SIMATIC MANAGER
SIMATIC HMI: OP7 with software PROTOOL
Hydraulic & Pneumatic
AC & DC Drives
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Honeywell Automation India Limited (Through IB Automation Projects):
1.Project: Reliance Power Plant, Dahanu.
End User Reliance Power.
Work Location: India Position: Project Engineer Duration: June-2008 – Dec.-2008
Platform HPM (High Performance Process manager) (Honeywell)
Responsibilities Conversion of Total Power Plant Control System (scheme) Design from Existing “PROCONTROL System” to “HPM” using HPM Application builder. Conversions of Systems such as
1. IO Lists for HPM’s and EB files.
2. Drum level control.
3. Firing rate control.
4. Mill control.
5. HW, LPH, Ammonia, Hydrazine control.
6. Deaerator press. , Level. HPH heaters Control.
7. Reheater steam temp, Burner tilt Control.
8. Superheater steam control.
9. Feed-water & Cond. Stream (B) Control.
10. Air & Flu gases control.
11. Soot Blower control.
2. Project: Pearl Gas to Liquid.
End User Shell GTL, Quatar.
Work Location: India Position: Project Engineer Duration: Jan.-2009 – till date
Platform EPKS (Honeywell DCS) Hardware design.
Area C6k C5 C4
FAR – 7, 8 & 14 FAR – 3 FAR –5, 6, 13 & 14
Responsibilities 1. FAR (3, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 14) System architecture.
2. DCS System cabinet designing & wiring schedule.
3. DCS MDF IS & NIS cabinet designing & wiring schedule.
4. DCS FF IS & NIS cabinet designing & wiring schedule.
5. FGS MDF IS & NIS cabinet designing & wiring schedule.
6. IPS MDF IS & NIS cabinet designing & wiring schedule.
7. Communication cabinet designing & wiring schedule.
8. IRP Cabinet designing & wiring schedule.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Instrumentation & Control Engineering Arya College of Engg. & I T. (Jaipur) University
Certified Automation Engineer from Prolific System & Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Pune) Trained in,
SCADA(Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition):-
1) WONDERWARE with software WONDERWARE INTOUCH.
PLC(Programmable logic controllers):-
1) ALLEN BRADLEY: SLC 5/03 with software R S LOGIX 500.
2) SIEMENS: S7-300 with software SIMATIC MANAGER.
3) MESSUNG: Nexgen 5000 with software CoDeSys V2.3.
Human Machine Interface:-
1) SIMATIC HMI: OP7 with software PROTOOL.
DCS(Distributed Control System):-
1) SIEMENS: PCS-7 with software SIMATIC MANAGER.
AC & DC Drives.
Hydraulic & Pneumatic.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming skills: C Programming.
Operating Systems: Windows 9i, Xp, VHB.
Others: Microsoft Office, Open Office, Internet proficient.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]