CV Chief Radio Officer Renaissance Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line GMDSS certificate Monte Carlo
Chief Radio Officer Renaissance Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line GMDSS certificate Monte Carlo
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chief Radio Officer Renaissance Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line GMDSS certificate Monte Carlo - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in universiyu Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam Present Location: Croatia, Rijeka Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am applying for the position of RADIO OFFICER / COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER. My main skills for this job are I am hard working, honest and keen to progress. I am a good team player and I can also be trusted to work on my own. I am of very good health. It is best to reach me by e-mail/ home phone/cell phone.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Bussiness ( Sea experience 22 years )
1973 – 1978 Chief Radio Officer Croatia Line ( ex Jugolinija Rijeka )
1978 – 1979 Chief Radio Officer Jadrolinija Cruise line Rijeka
1979 – 1985 Chief Radio Officer Matheson Oslo
1986 – 1992 Chief Radio Officer Topic Monte Carlo
1992 – 1999 Chief Radio Officer Mediterranean Shipping Co. Italy
2000 – 2000 Chief Radio Officer Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
2001 – 2002 Chief Radio Officer Renaissance Cruise Line
2003 – 2004… Communications Officer Oceania Cruise line
2004 – Jan.2006 Communications Officer Norwegian Cruise Line
2007- Oct.10.07 Communications Officer Clipper Cruise line ( ISP )
2008 - July.2009 Communications Officer Sea Cloud Cruise Line
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
University of Maritime Affairs, Transport and Communication – Rijeka 1983 and obtained the first class Chief Radio Officer ( Engineer for Maritime Communication ) 1987 in Rijeka
GMDSS with training 1996 and all basic training STCW Convention.
1. GMDSS certificate with training – STCW IV/2
2. Firefighting advanced – STCW VI/3
3. Certificate of search, rescue and survival appliances – STCW VI/1
4. Certificate of ability for handling life-saving appliances – STCW VI/1
5. Medical first aid certificate – STCW VI/4
6. Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats operations – STCW VI/2
7. Dangerous cargo handling – STCW B-V, V/5
8. Computer training
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer Applications. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am willing to relocate to work.
My hobbies are, Computers, Football, Reading and I love to travel and meet new people.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]