CV Mechanical Production Engineer, Suzlon Energy Ltd. Rotor Blade Unit, Padubidri – Karnataka India
Mechanical Production Engineer, Suzlon Energy Ltd. Rotor Blade Unit, Padubidri – Karnataka India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Production Engineer, Suzlon Energy Ltd. Rotor Blade Unit, Padubidri – Karnataka India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): AMLAI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom Present Location: INDIA, KARNATAKA Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern
I am writing in response to your advertisement for a Mechanical Engineer. After reading your job description, I am confident that my skills & my passion for technology are a perfect match for this position.
I would bring to your company a broad range of skills, including
1. Preventive maintenance of Manufacturing Chemical Plant.
2. Time study for maintenance activities and creation of parallel activities to reduce cycle time and to maintain the cycle time.
If given the chance, I believe I can assist your company as an Mechanical Engineer, and can contribute towards the development of technology. If you find that my skills match your needs for this position, I hope that you will contact me soon about an interview so we can further discuss this opportunity.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Presently working in Suzlon Energy ltd as Production Engg.(1.5 YRS)
Company: Suzlon Energy Ltd. Rotor Blade Unit, Padubidri – Karnataka
• Employer Profile: Suzlon Energy Limited traces its roots back to 1995, when the company took its first step on the renewable energy stage with its incorporation. In little over a decade, Suzlon has grown to rank as the world's 5th leading and India's and Asia's leading manufacturer of wind turbines, with over 2,0000 MW of wind turbine capacity supplied in India and across the world.
• Technology: Suzlon today develops and manufactures technologically advanced, high-performance and cost-efficient wind turbines, to meet the diverse needs of customers all around the world. Our present manufacturing facilities include, various wind turbine manufacturing plants and state-of-the-art Resin Infusion Molding (RIM), technology based manufacturing facilities for production of high performance Rotor Blades with exceptionally low weight-to-swept-area ratio.
• Product Overview: We manufacture here in Bhuj Rotor Blades for S88 2.1 MW WTG, with RIM process.
Blade Length: 43250 mm (AE43-V3) and 42250 (AE42-V2)
Blade Weight: 8000 Kg and 7000 Kg respectively.
• Certifications: 1. (ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001), GL & DNV
2. Red Cross Certified First Aid Provider
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]