CV Mud Logger and Data Engineer for Geoservices, Jakarta Indonesia offshore and land rig jobs
Mud Logger and Data Engineer for Geoservices, Jakarta Indonesia offshore and land rig jobs
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mud Logger and Data Engineer for Geoservices, Jakarta Indonesia offshore and land rig jobs - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
98882 Last Updated:
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Location (Residence): JAKARTA, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in PETROLEUM ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brunei Darussalam, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam Present Location: INDONESIA, JAKARTA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for a position as a Data Engineer in your company.
I am seriously interested in joining with your company and would be greatly hope for this opportunity.
I am a graduate of Yogyakarta National Development University “Veteran” (UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta),
Faculty of Mineral Technology, majoring in Petroleum Engineering. I am 44 years old and have excellent health.
I am familiar with computer, and also proficient in English, oral and written.
I have been working in the oil field for 12.5 years as MudLogger/Data Engineer for Geoservices/Geoprolog Intiwijaya, Jakarta.
In addition to my application, I enclosed my Curriculum Vitae. If you need further information I can provide you.
I hope my qualification merits your consideration and I look forward to your reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From 1996 to present, I work as Mud Logger and Data Engineer for Geoservices, Jakarta.
My assignments mostly around all Indonesia, offshore and land rig
1. Main responsibilities are to identify down hole lithology, position
hydrocarbons, monitor natural gas, and draw well logs for use by the
oil company geologist.
2. Gathering data and collecting samples during the drilling of a well to
identify possible indications of hydrocarbons.Organize this
information in the form of a graphic log (Mud Log/ Master Log),
showing the data charted on a graphic representation of the well bore.
3. Observe and interpret the indicators in the mud returns, pits volume
level, and all drilling parameters.These data are recorded digitalize
and on line system. At regular intervals drilling depth mud logger
logs properties such as drilling rate, mud weight, flow line temperature,
natural gas content and type, oil indicators, pump pressure, pump
rate, lithology (rock type) of the drilled cuttings, and various other
items of interest.
4. Another important task is to monitor gasses (hydrocarbons and other
poisonous gasses) levels and notify other personnel on the rig when gas
levels may be reaching dangerous levels, so appropriate steps can be
taken to avoid a dangerous well blowout.
5. Install and calibrate all sensors and equipment.
6. Report daily drilling report to the client, Geologist and other third party
company at the rig site and town. Also provide drilling and geological data
in ASCII or LAS format and PDF format.
7. Proactively maintains client confidence and meets regularly with client representative to
monitor client assesment of personnel and equipment.
8. Sistematically checks the maintenance and integrity of all equipment, software and operational
processes, utilizing risk assesments and others mechanism.
9. Promotes the use of Safety and Quality Assurance and ensures that QA forms, Safety Meeting
minutes and any Accident Report are complete.
10. Ensures the highest standard of content and presentation for all Logs and the Final Well Report.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
PERIOD COURSE VENUE
02/1997 Hydrogen Sulfide Safety Jakarta, Indonesia
04/1997 Pre-training Mud Logging Course Jakarta, Indonesia
07/1997 Survival Rig Team Training Jakarta, Indonesia
04/1999 Basic Mud Logging Course Jakarta, Indonesia
05/2000 Reserval and GFF course Jakarta, Indonesia
04/2001 ALS-2 course Singapore
01/2002 Data Engineer course Singapore
03/2002 ALS-3 course Singapore
10/2003 Hydrogen Sulfide Safety Yogyakarta, Indonesia
04/2005 Abnormal pressure and Gas Data Analysis Singapore
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office, ALS mud logging software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Electric and electronic base practical.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]