CV Buyer working with CHN Group/Eon Energy Service Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
Buyer working with CHN Group/Eon Energy Service Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Buyer working with CHN Group/Eon Energy Service Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Birmingham, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in HNC CONSTRUCTION Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: United Kingdom, Birmingham Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a hardworking young man eager to begin a career in the oil field.
I have successfully completed my offshore safety and survival course and have a valid offshore medical certificate.
I am writing to you in the hope that you will consider me for the position of roustabout. I feel given the chance, I could become a great asset to your company. I am reliable, loyal, flexible with my time and able to leave at the drop of a hat.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
CHN Group/Eon Energy Service
Job Title - Buyer
October 2004 – Present
Duties – My time at CHN Group began on several building sites. I assisted in installing full central heating systems to mostly new build developments. My basic duties included cutting and bending chrome, steel and copper pipe to suit different areas, connecting pipe and fittings by soldering, Hanging and piping up radiators to where they had been surveyed.
• I adapted to the job very quickly making myself a vital part of the team.
• I have gained practical knowledge and confidence in the processes and stages of a how central heating systems are installed and made to work accordingly.
Once I gained my practical knowledge in this area of plumbing and heating, I was promoted to regional buyer. My responsibilities lied in ensuring that correct materials were ordered for independent projects working with the given surveys and specifications.
• I am now one of two buyers for Eon Energy Services (part of CHN) in charge of all procurement related projects for the whole of the West Midlands region and growing.
AWS Recycling Ltd
Job Title - Labourer
June 2002 – October 2004
Duties included practical heavy work and lifting.
Job Title - Labourer
March 2000 – May 2002
During this time I took a number of assignments, one of which involved working for a family business in the building industry. Other assignments included working for a waste/recycling business.
• Within the two years I learnt basic brick laying skills and plastering
• . Worked to tight schedules, building extensions on apartments and villas.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualifications gained at CHN Group: HNC CONSTRUCTION
1. Analytical Methods
2. Construction Science and Materials
3. Design Principles and Application
4. Health Safety & Welfare
5. Management Principles and Application
6. Law and Contract
8. Project Management
9. Refurbishment and Adaptation
10. Site Surveying Procedures
I have successfully completed and received certificates for the following courses:
• Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (including HUET & EBS)
Expiry Date: 14th July 2013
• Escape System Training
I also have an Offshore Medical Certificate valid until 12th Aug 2011
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am computer literate!
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Extremely fast learner! strong, fit and willing to learn!
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am a hard working and dedicated individual. I pride myself on being reliable and loyal. I can work as part of a team or off my own initiative and I can adapt to any given situation.