CV General Operations Manager with strong planning, organizational and communication skills
General Operations Manager with strong planning, organizational and communication skills
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in General Operations Manager with strong planning, organizational and communication skills - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Spanish Nicaragua Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: nicaragua, managua Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
This cover letter and my enclosed resume are submitted in response to your position. Over the past ten years, I have built a successful career in the sales and marketing. To address the specific requirements for the position, I offer the following accomplishments for your review:
Solid sales track record - Increased sales from $60,000 to $6 million over a 2 year period.
Establishing relationships with potential customers - I have built close
relationships with several key executives and industry leaders.
Communication skills - I have designed and developed numerous strategic
business plans that have led to successful sales campaigns.
I look forward to the opportunity to discuss the above accomplishments as well as my additional qualifications for the position
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Strong planning, organizational and communication skills developed through work experience and academic background.
• Master of Science in Management with a concentration in tourism.
• Bachelor of Management with Concentration in tourism.
• Deep knowledge of the Latin American and North American business environments.
• Able to conduct business in English and Spanish.
• Excellent PC skills.
2007-Present Grupo Comunica Managua, Nicaragua.
In charge of planning and implementing new commercial projects. Signed exclusivity contracts with Enitel, Pozuelo, Noel, Movistar, Mitchel, Tinajita.
• Managed financial projections, budgets and national sales of Usd $ 5.5 millions per year.
• Responsible of reducing distribution cost from 31% to 17%. Increasing the presence of the DUCAL brand from 0.5% to 12% at the national level.
2003-2007 Hertz Local Edition
Assitant Operations Manager
• Designed, developed and implemented marketing and sales campaigns, as well as evaluated target markets and proposed marketing strategies. (Total sales of 1.5 millons of dollars per year)
• Evaluated target markets and proposed marketing strategies.
• Managed all phases of direct mail projects; monitored production teams; recruited and guided vendors.
• In charge of financial operations, operating budgets.
• Responsible for reducing cost from the previous year by 17% and 14% from the budget.
1998-2001 Embassy Suites Hotels South San Francisco, California
Room Service Manager
• Recognized for cultivating long term, stable staff with team-player philosophies; credited with increasing revenues 167% over three years by increasing customer base and average check.
• Demonstrated skills accommodating private parties featuring corporate heads, sports figures and celebrities; credited with high degree of diplomacy resolving problems without sacrificing customer relations.
• Emphasis on inventory control and business development, generated $15,000 monthly sales.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2006–2009 Florida International University Miami, Florida
• Master of Science in Tourism Management.
2001-2002 Florida International University Miami, Florida
• Bachelor of Tourism Management
Minor: Food and Beverage Management
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and a strong Internet dominance.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]