CV Marine and Mechanical Engineer. Experienced in Thermal, Process and Mechanical Engineering
Marine and Mechanical Engineer. Experienced in Thermal, Process and Mechanical Engineering
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine and Mechanical Engineer. Experienced in Thermal, Process and Mechanical Engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Computational Fluid Dynamic Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Greece, Kilkis Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Marine and Mechanical Engineer. Experienced in Thermal, Process and Mechanical Engineering, Design and Construction of Pressure Vessels and Process Equipment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2008-2009 ENIMEX S.A. GREECE
Piping and Pressure Vessel Engineer
• ALIVERY V CCPP, GREECE : Gas Receiving Station Piping
Design and Construction
• ZWITINA POWER PLANT, LIBYA : Gas Receiving Station Piping
• Design and Construction
ZWITINA POWER PLANT, LIBYA : Natural Gas Slug Catcher Vessel type Design and Construction
• MOTOROIL HELLAS: Natural Gas Heat Exchangers Design and Construction
2008-2009 J&P AVAX S.A. GREECE
• VASILIKOS POWER PLANT PROJECT PHASE III, UNIT 4 :Thermal Analysis and Equipment Sizing and Selection
• 2006 Member of Technical Chamber of Greece
• 2009 Holding a MEK A’ Degree for Public Works Construction in Greece
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2007-2008 National Technical University of Athens GREECE
• M.Sc. at Computational Fluid Dynamics, Department of Chemical Engineering
2002-2005 National Technical University of Athens GREECE
• Diploma in Marine and Mechanical Engineering, Department of
Marine and Mechanical Engineering
• GPA: 8.04/10.0 (2nd graduated)
• Thermal Design of Heat Exchangers with Delaware method, development in a Fortran Program. Condensers rating also available. (BS, TEMA, ASME VII Design ). Samples of thermal and mechanical calculation, as well as drawings on request
• Development of Fortran programs for automatic generation of mechanical equipment calculation sheets and datasheets (control valves acc. IEC/ISA , safety valves acc. API 520 , orifice meters acc. ISO 5167). Also available at MS Excel. Samples on request
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Also excellent use of Fortran optimization Codes GRG and SnOpt for no-linear programming problems.
Also good knowledge of finite element method and programming analysis for Computational Fluid Dynamic Problems.