CV Widely experienced 5 years in waste management, as a operation Incharge
Widely experienced 5 years in waste management, as a operation Incharge
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Widely experienced 5 years in waste management, as a operation Incharge - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): New panvel, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, New Panvel Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have stronge experieance in waste management & also bulk drugs company
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Proper collection, reception, treatment, storage & disposal of hazardous waste.
2) Take adequate steps to contain contaminants & prevent accidents.
3) Provide persons working at the site with information, training & equipment to ensure safety.
4) Properly segregation of hazardous waste.
5) To takes steps to ensure that all waste is handled without any adverse effect workers health & the environment
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B. Sc. (Chemistry).Second class
CKT collage New Panvel, (Mumbai University) in 2000
1) Attendant operator of chemical plant (AOCP), First class
NCTVT Examination passed in 1998
2) One year full time Diploma course in ‘Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety’ from board of technical examination (recognized by MSBTE) in year 2009.(appeared)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS-Office & Basic
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
SKILL- Co-ordinate with Safety officer
1) Delivered safety Induction training, firefighting training to the new workers
2) Monitored strict compliance of ‘Permit to work’ system at worksite & explain the importance of the same to the workers
3) Carried out ‘Job safety Analysis’ for selected jobs.
4) Imparted ‘Safety induction & use of proper PPE.
5) Made arrangement for displaying safety slogans, banners at the conspicuous locations.
6) Ensured availability of fire fighting Extinguishers, where ever necessary & also trained workers for the correct use of the same.
7) Prepared near miss Incident ‘statistics & maintained the record of the ‘First Aid Injuries’
8) Monitored critical activities on site & corrected the unsafe practices followed by the workers.
9) Conducted fire Mock-Drill & trained the workers for the Emergency evacuation procedure after hearing the emergency siren & conducted head counting of the workers Assembled at the assembly point area.
10) Assisted safety officer in preparing ‘Final safety report’ for the MRM.
11) Monitor safety activities in relation to welding.
12) Provided necessary help to work force in maintaining Good housekeeping & proper waste disposal.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have undergone one-year full time ‘Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety’ from prestigious Govt.institutes, which is conducted by Thane Belapur Industrial Association and recognized by “MSBTE (ILO-recognized).The course has imparted all theoretical and practical aspect of safety and motivated me to be a successful safety profession.