CV Petroleum Engineer with MWD/LWD, Real Time Drilling Optimization, Directional Drilling Technology
Petroleum Engineer with MWD/LWD, Real Time Drilling Optimization, Directional Drilling Technology
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petroleum Engineer with MWD/LWD, Real Time Drilling Optimization, Directional Drilling Technology - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada, Malaysia Present Location: Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Petroleum Engineer with technically sound knowledge in the Drilling stream acquired through three years of experience in onshore and offshore drilling operations. I am looking for an opportunity to extend my existing skill set, develop my knowledge and pursue a progressive career in the drilling domain.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
My last role was as a Lead Field Engineer with Schlumberger’s Drilling and Measurements team. I was involved in the planning, execution and post-job activities related with Measurements and Logging While Drilling and Drilling Optimization for onshore and offshore drilling for several major Oil and Gas operators in Western Australia. I’ve also gained invaluable experience and understanding on the numerous aspects of Drilling Engineering (Well and Tubular Design, Hydraulics, Wellbore Stability, Drillstring Design), Directional Drilling Technology and Processes through this role.
Prior to this I was a Production Engineer at Schlumberger Information Solutions. My responsibilities included providing technical support, conducting training courses, software demonstrations and consultancy services while identifying areas for expanding the use of software among existing and potential clients. During my time with Schlumberger Information Solutions, I developed a good level of competency and a forte in numerous Exploration and Production industry application softwares.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• University of Technology Malaysia: Bachelors with Honors in Petroleum Engineering 2005.
• Schlumberger – Scope Tools Suite and Sonic Seminar, Schlumberger Middle East Learning Centre (MLC), Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Schlumberger – Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Training (Manager Level), Perth, Australia.
• Schlumberger – Drilling & Measurements, Engineer 1, Schlumberger Middle East Learning Centre (MLC), Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Schlumberger –Performance Drilling Seminar, Perth, Australia.
• OPITO Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training Course IFAP Safety Solutions, Perth.
• Schlumberger, Drilling Optimization Course, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Schlumberger – Petroleum Engineer 1, Production & Reservoir Engineering Software Suite, Schlumberger Learning Centre (SLC), Houston, Texas.
• Numerous leadership skills and people management computer based training modules.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Drilling, Reservoir and Production Software Skills:
Good knowledge of Schlumberger Production & Drilling Suite Applications acquired through intensive usage, providing on-site support and conducting training courses for numerous clients.
• Oilfield Manager (Production Surveillance, Analysis, and Forecasting)
• PIPESIM (Well and Network Modeling, Design, and Analysis)
• Eclipse (Reservoir Simulator)
• Drilling Office (Well Planning and Well Placement)
• Petrel RE (Seismic to Simulation Seismic to Simulation Workflow Integration)
• Microsoft Office and Microsoft Access.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]