CV Water and Wastewater Engineer, HNB Engineers Pvt. Ltd Water and Environment management
Water and Wastewater Engineer, HNB Engineers Pvt. Ltd Water and Environment management
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Water and Wastewater Engineer, HNB Engineers Pvt. Ltd Water and Environment management - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): navi Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Environment Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have completed Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety MSBTE and M.Sc Environmental Biotechnology From J.N.T.Universit.
Iam presently working in HNB Engineers Pvt. Ltd (Water and Environment management) Sector 18, Vashi, New Mumbai. Based on C-Tech Technology Fully Automatic and Computerized.. Total of My Expireance 3Years 5 Month. Present CTC 2,4000/- and Excepted CTC 3,4000/-
I have come to know through some reliable sources that you have a vacancy for the post of Safety Officer in your renowned Organization.
Since I meet all the required qualifications and Experience conditions, I wish to offer my candidature for the same and supply hereunder my details relevant to the job.
I assure you, Sir, that, if selected, I shall do my work most conscientiously. Iam very interesting working in your Organizing.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Responsible for safety orientation, safety training, job site inspections and reporting.
2. - To carry out continuous safety inspection to check for unsafe conditions and unsafe acts.
3. Inspects work areas, machinery, equipment, and working conditions for compliance with occupational safety and health regulations.
4. Ensures timely completion of accident/injury reporting to Corporate Office.
5. Issues verbal and written warnings when required. And receives safety complaints and coordinates with on-site staff for appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
6. Reports all on-site accidents to Project Manager and Personnel Department, and carries out investigation.
7. Coordinates with storekeeper to ensure availability of safety equipment.
Heading Effluent Treatment Plant facility.
Organize and manage effluent collection, analysis, and treatment activities and maintenance of plant records.
Complying with statutory requirement for operating an Effluent Treatment Plant in terms of current environmental, safety, Directorate of Factories, labour laws etc.
Complying with the influent acceptance and effluent discharge criteria for the effluent treatment plant.
To liaison with the Pollution Control Board.
To meet the projected turnover of the project in terms of operations and revenues.
Team building, operations and maintenance of plant.
Periodic review, plan and report to the management through MIS.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certified Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety. 2009
Maharashtra state board of technical Education