CV Graduate Chemical Engineer worked on FTIR, UTM, DSC, MFI, Brabander Mixer Melting Point Apparatus
Graduate Chemical Engineer worked on FTIR, UTM, DSC, MFI, Brabander Mixer Melting Point Apparatus
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Chemical Engineer worked on FTIR, UTM, DSC, MFI, Brabander Mixer Melting Point Apparatus - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Lahore Relocation: Pakistan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in applying for the Chemical Engineer position that was listed through the Name University Career Services Office.
I have had a great deal of laboratory experience in Chemical Engineering both indoors and in the field. In the lab, I have performed chemical reactions and Projects.
I believe that I would an asset to your program. This job would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.
Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• I have done 6 week internship at Lucky Plastic in Lahore.
• Attend a 6 days course on PROCESS DESIGN (HYSYS).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, LHR
BSc. Chemical (Polymer) Engineering %age
Government girls College Ali Pur %age
Rashid Minhas High School Ali Pur. %age
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Office Tools
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have worked on FTIR, UTM, DSC, MFI, Brabander Mixer Melting Point Apparatus, Rheometer and Processing Machines (Extruder, Injection Molding Machine, and Wire Coating Machine)
FINAL YEAR PROJECT
• PRODUCTION OF UREA FERTILIZER THROUGH SNAMPROGETTI PROCESS.
• EFFECT OF UNTREATED KAOLIN ON MECHANICAL, RHEOLOGICAL AND THERMAL PROPERTIES OF PS/SBR VULCANIZATE.
• Feasibility report of a small business (ENTERPRENEURSHIP).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]