CV HSE Officer NIOSH with 6 years experience in Oil & Gas pipeline industry
HSE Officer NIOSH with 6 years experience in Oil & Gas pipeline industry
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in HSE Officer NIOSH with 6 years experience in Oil & Gas pipeline industry - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kuantan, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Health and Safety Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa Present Location: Malaysia, Pahang Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Possess excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to plan and organize own work while coordinating departmental activities/projects, strong interpersonal skills and able to function in a team environment, can interface effectively with all levels of personnel including Senior Management and Executives. Able to work independently and take initiative, also work under pressure with changing priorities and assignments. Demonstrate high level of flexibility.
• Proven record of reliability and responsibility.
• Strong analytical skills, capable of assessing conditions and implementing appropriate intervention.
• Resourceful problem solver capable of implementing solutions to complex problems.
• Possess special sensitivity to meeting diverse needs in varied situations.
• Develop rapport with client.
• Relate well to people from a variety of cultures.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A HSE personal with 6 years of experience in the pipeline coating industry. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their targets. Dedicated to maintaining high quality HSE standards and have proven skills in loss, fire and incident/accident prevention. Able to take decisions under pressure and fully understand and aware of HSE standards, codes and procedures. Excellent inter-personnel and communication skills. Able to form, smoothly interact and motivate a team with ability to manage change within a matrix type organization and assertive, able to work as a team member, self motivated as well as team leader. Possess proactive attitude towards HSE management and continual dedication to pushing HSE good behaviours.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Level : Professional Certificate
Institute : National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
Located : Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Able to work in any working condition/environment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]