CV Tool room staff engineer in manufacture automotive company as casting & machining engineer
Tool room staff engineer in manufacture automotive company as casting & machining engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Tool room staff engineer in manufacture automotive company as casting & machining engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): bandung, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in tool maker Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom Present Location: indonesia, bandung Relocation: European Union, United States, New Zealand, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am tool maker, i can operate machinine tool from conventional to automatic control
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am staff engineer in manufacture automotive company as casting & machining engineer.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Senior High School ( exact specialist )
2. Diploma 3 ( mechanical engineer / specialist in tool maker )
3. Training Cad , FMEA, Total Productive Maintenance, Kaizen/Improvement, etc.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. microsoft office.
2. 2D & 3D Cad in Autocad , Catia & Pro Engineer
3. Photoshop & Movie maker.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Pencaksilat as trainer ( traditional sport defends Indonesia )
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]