Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior piping engineer - Piping layout, stress analysis, design and detail engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): DOMBIVALI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Canada, Germany, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United States, Yemen Present Location: INDIA, DOMIVALI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Ability to work as a team member to achieve company objectives and do my best for the company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3 years of working experience in Piping layout, stress analysis, design and detail engineering of piping routing , marking support , preparing specification for piping and pipe stress analysis associated with power plant Industry.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E ( chemical engineering ) in 2006 .
training in piping course.
training in PDS ( 3 month )
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
knowledge of CAESER -4.5
knowledge in PDS ( plant design system )
computer operating MS office etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hobbies : Cricket, Travelling, Music ,swimming
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]