CV Electrical engineer with good interpersonel skills, knows PLC, DCS, SCADA
Electrical engineer with good interpersonel skills, knows PLC, DCS, SCADA
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical engineer with good interpersonel skills, knows PLC, DCS, SCADA - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chinnalapatty, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electical and electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I finished my B.E in EEE. I have a 1.6yeas of experiance in the field of Production and servicing, which is gathered based on my Diploma qualification.I looking for the good openings for my career in sea shore area.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
One year working as a Apprentice trainee in Rock fort Engg industries.
which is a private concern and providing the tender base facilities for Defence manufacturers
And I have six months of experiance in the HCL info system,Trichy.
which is providing the support for the corporate customers computers and it's peripherals
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sl. No Education School/college Period of Study Percentage of marks
1. B.E (EEE) P.S.N.A College Of Eng & Tech Apr 2006-2009 71.85%
2. Diploma In ECE Christian Polytechnic College. Apr 2002-04 78.5% With Honors
3. HSC (COMPUTER SCIENCE )Devanger Hr.Sec.School Mar 2000-02 70.75%
4. S.S.L.C Tambithottam Hr.Sec.School Mar 2000 54.6%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. C,C++,VB 6.0 and Java
2. MS office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]