CV Sr Process Engineer Software Known Hysys Pipesys PipePhase FlareNet VisualFlow Piping System Flow
Sr Process Engineer Software Known Hysys Pipesys PipePhase FlareNet VisualFlow Piping System Flow
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr Process Engineer Software Known Hysys Pipesys PipePhase FlareNet VisualFlow Piping System Flow - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tehran, Iran, Islamic Rep. of Citizenship:Iran, Islamic Rep. of
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Iran, Tehran Relocation: Malaysia, Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to introduce myself as a senior process engineer.
As you can see in my resume, I have spent the past 1 years working within a large oil/gas and energy consultant companies in Iran where I have gained considerable experience. During this time I have been responsible for designing as a senior process engineer as well as leading/managing project teams.
I am now seeking employment with a company where I can gain more experience and where there are more opportunities for promotion.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Almost 10 years experience in the oil, gas and energy industries:
• Experienced and innovative process senior engineer in oil & gas fields
• Ability to undertake problem identification, formulation and solution through the development of new and innovative engineering practices
• High ability to function effectively as an individual and in multi-disciplinary teams with the capacity to be a team leader
• Experienced in process design of :
Gas gathering facilities
Oil production facilities
Oil desalting/dehydration units
• Experienced process control design.
• Experienced in pipeline steady state and transient Analysis.
• Member of HAZOP study teams
• Experienced engineering project manager in oil & gas fields
• High ability to develop systems for increasing efficiency/productivity of teams
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sept 1996 - Sept 1999
Poly-Technic University of Technology, MSC, Chemical Eng.
Thesis Title: Investigation and modelling of molybdenum bio-leaching. GPA: 87.1
Jan 1993 - Sept 1996
Sahand University of Technology, Tabriz-Iran, BSC, Chemical Eng., Petrochemical Industries
Thesis subject: Design of Shell and Tube Heat exchanger with computer. GPA: 84.7
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Engineering Softwares : Hysys, Pipesys, PipePhase, FlareNet, VisualFlow, Piping System Fluid Flow, PHA Pro, Aspen B-Jac, AFT Impulse, Superpro Designer
General Softwares: Microsoft office, AutoCAD, Microsoft Visio
Management Softwares: Microsoft Project, WBS Chart Pro, PertMaster Project Risk
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Adept with Borland Delphi programming.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Familiar with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
• Senior member of CoilDesignerTM (Air conditioning coils Design/Rating Software) development team
• Introduced as innovative employee in Namvaran Co. (Namvaran Booklet, 2005, Developing Integrated process for oil production facilities).