Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA/QC Engineer ASNT LEVEL-II in Radiographic Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Dye Penetrant Testing - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
99414 Last Updated:
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Location (Residence): Thane, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To associate with a progressive organization that gives me challenging job to apply my knowledge and skills and to involve as part of team that dynamically works towards the growth of the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working in furnace fabrica (INDIA) ltd. as QA/QC Engg.
• Responsible for all QA/QC and NDT activities as per the contract/project requirements.
• Interpretation of welds by reviewing RT films
• Perform in depth design reviews to verify to conformance to Client standards and specification on project in the design and construction stage.
• Fit-up inspection & visual inspection of weld
• Monitoring of welding and its parameters as per WPS
• Review of WPS, PQR, and WPQ and issue Welder cards on project
• Develop welding procedures and perform PQR, WPQ for the final approval
• Conduct welder test as per approved procedure
• Preparing Job Procedures as per Code
• Inspection of Rotary Equipments
• Review traceability of materials with respect to mill certificate for the receiving material like pipes, plates, flanges, elbows etc
• Review of test Packs & Witness Hydro test, Pneumatic test.
• Writes inspection Reports, Worksheets, Non-compliance Reports of on site inspection findings and maintain inspection records.
• Supervise NDT technicians to ensure their safety at work & quality of inspections.
• Conduct toolbox with welders to give feedback regarding their performance
• Assist Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Activities
• Preparation of As-Built drawing as per Site condition.
• Painting Inspection and Inspection reports
• Documentation as per client requirement
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• ASNT LEVEL-II in Radiographic Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Dye Penetrant Testing and Magnetic Particle Testing.
• B-TECH in Mechanical Engineering.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Auto Cad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Handled the jobs of Piping, Equipments, Pressure vessels, Ducts, Storage tanks and Rotary equipments
• Familiar with ASME, API standards.
• Familiar with Equipment Drawings, Process & Instrument Diagram (P&ID), Isometric Drawing, G.A Drawing etc.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
ASNT LEVEL-II in Radiographic Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Dye Penetrant Testing and Magnetic Particle Testing.