CV Trainee in well completion drilling oil production drilling fluid completion fluid well optimization
Trainee in well completion drilling oil production drilling fluid completion fluid well optimization
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee in well completion drilling oil production drilling fluid completion fluid well optimization - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Pau, France Citizenship:Cameroon
French Standard Other:
English United Kingdom, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in oil and gas production Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Cameroon Present Location: France, Pau Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please accept this letter as an expression of interest in joining your company for a job position that I am qualified for based on my petroleum engineering background. Few years of professional experience acquired during my internship in National Hydrocarbon Cooperation Cameroon and from some dynamic oil companies in Russia and France. I consider myself to be goal oriented with strong desire to succeed and work toward outstanding results. I take pride in working hard and enjoy challenges and demands. I hold an Engineering Diploma in Oil and Gas Drilling of the State mining institute/Technical University St Petersburg-Russia.
At the moment, I just finish my Master2 degree in petroleum engineering option” Production- formulation” at the University of Pau (UFR Sciences and techniques) -France.
Complementing my technical skills are the personality traits such as intellectual curiosity, tenacity, creativity and attention to detail. Having lived and studied in four countries, including Cameroon, Russia, China and France, I thrive in multi-cultural environments. With my multi language skills i.e. fluent in French, Russian, well advanced English is a merit as this facilitates interaction in a global perspective.
With my current qualifications/knowledge and enthusiasm, I am highly motivated to work and would welcome the chance to work as a small, dynamic team where I could make a significant contribution while developing my skills yet further.
It is my sincere hope that the above synopsis of my skills and background exemplify how I could contribute to your company. Should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I look forward to meeting you to discuss my candidacy.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
April-August 2009 Academic Internship:
• Using drilling parameters for depth knowledge of reservoir and optimize the rate of drilling.
• Screening, processing and interpretation of DRLOG,ELOG,MASTERLOG
• Determination of the schemes of pore pressure/ BHP and their impact on the speed of the tool and the quality of walls of wells,
• Determination of strength of rock in-situ real-time from the analysis of the parameters of previously filtered noise and the efforts of friction.
October-December 2008 study project
Title project: modeling productivity Oil and Gas wells
• Study and optimization of patterns of production oil.
• Modeled the behavior of an oil field in order to compare several production patterns and to define an optimal scheme in the light of a given production criteria( oil recovery, water flow, production debit…)
march-june 2005 Preparation of degree thesis
Title thesis: Well construction design of an Oil production Well on the Tuimazinskoe oil field. (An Oil and Gas project on the Tuimazinskoe basin) Russia
Training (17 weeks): In «Drilling laboratory in company NGDO. Bashneft»
-Assistante Mud Engineer
Resp. Bashkortostan, Russia.
2004 Industrial practice “internship”(9weeks) : In the National Hydrocarbons Corporation(SNH) P.O. BOX 955 Yaoundé Cameroon
• Participated in different operations of drilling (Mud working, cementing working, measures MWD) Bakingili marine (BGM001) well. Drilling was jointly done by Total Oil Company.
• Bibliographic research on the best technique of drilling deep water wells.
2003 Academic internship (8weeks) In the Drilling department in the petroleum company NGDO. Bashneft
Devonskaya 12, 45262 Oktyabresky
Resp. Bachkortastan (Russia)
• Took part in the elaboration of drilling programs
• Assistant completion fluid engineer
• Bibliographic research on new techniques of drilling of horizontal and multilateral wells.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2008-2009 University of Pau “UFR Sciences and Techniques” (Pau, FRANCE)
Master2 in Petroleum engineering option “production-formulation”
2007-2008 China university of Geosciences （Wuhan, CHINA）
First year PhD study in Oil and Gas directional drilling (MWD logging)
2000-2005 St-Petersburg State Mining Institute(Technical University) Russia
Drilling Engineer for Oil and Gas Well (excellent).
2004 St-Petersburg State Mining Institute (Technical University) Russia
Certificate with distinction after undergoing practical drilling work.
1999-2000 Study Russian language in St-Petersburg State Technical University (Russia).
1998-1999 First course in University of Yaoundé I speciality: “Earth Science”
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Competent with most Microsoft programmes (Windows, Microsoft Office 2000/XP), language: Petrolog, Compass, Nemrodw
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
hard worker and motivate to work in any king pressure
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Enjoy all sport particularity football, tennis, bodybuilding and running. Love to travel and experience different cultures