CV Geophysicist seismic interpretation on Kerzaz, Guern el Guessa and Bechar Odrocambrian, Paleozoic
Geophysicist seismic interpretation on Kerzaz, Guern el Guessa and Bechar Odrocambrian, Paleozoic
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Geophysicist seismic interpretation on Kerzaz, Guern el Guessa and Bechar Odrocambrian, Paleozoic - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in 2005 Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria Present Location: Algeria, Algiers Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Jr. Geophysicist seismic interpretation (4 years of experience) having large knowledge in Algeria Timimoun basin did much seismic interpretation on Kerzaz, Guern el Guessa and Bechar (Odrocambrian, Paleozoic & Mesozoic series) & in Mali Taoudeni basement (very complex area) interpretation of Stromatolithe, Panafrican & Combrordovician , working on prospect generation (volumetrics and economics) GIIP % POS (Play Risk) estimation. Participated in Bid Round (Data Rooms) Algeria & Tunisia.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- Well seismic to tie
- Seismic interpretation
- Gridding & time to depth converting
- Prospect generation & play concept studding
- Participate to data rooms ... etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Excellent mastering of Openworks (Seiswork, PowerView, Syntool, Zmap, Postack, DepthTeam, Promax & Geoprobe ...)
- Very good using of Geoframe 4.3 (charisma, CPS-3, Geoviz & WellPix ....)
- Large knowledge & using of Petrel 2008.1, ArcGis 4.2 & SMT kingdom ...
- Windows & Linux.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
-Source rocks and maturation, oil and gas windows, HC migration pathways, HC generation, trapping, seal analysis.
-Proven/probable/possible reserves calculations, decision tree analysis, P10/P50/P90 analysis, risking and ranking, economic evaluation, basic development well plans.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]