Instrumentation & control engineer - AFCO (Multinational Petrochemical Company) Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation & control engineer - AFCO (Multinational Petrochemical Company) Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechatronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Alexandria Relocation: Canada, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• I have the education and experiences in: Robotics, Automatic control, & Mechatronics Industries.
• To utilize my potentials & technical abilities as an
• Well organized, hardworking team player and able to work in competition/ challenges.
• Excellent Communication.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Alexandria Fiber Company (AFCO)
AFCO (Multinational Petrochemical Company): Is an Indo-Egyptian joint venture of the Aditya Birla Group, and the only Fiber plant in Africa and Middle-east region.
• Maintenance engineer (Shift in charge) for Instrumentation & control department for 1 month.
• Super visor for the construction of new units (Solvent recovery), Super vision of contractor activities (cable laying, cable terminations & Instrumentations' calibration).
Conducted: May, 2009 and ongoing.
New Electro Technique (NET)
NET: Is a contractor for infrastructure works including electric power Distribution and telecommunication networks.
Job description: Gaining an experience in the field of lightning and electric networks.
Conducted: Aug, 2008 to April, 2009.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Middle East Operation & Maintenance for Hydrocarbon Industries (MIDOM)
MIDOM: Is one of the lead contractors for the operation, Maintenance and Management for the Hydrocarbon Industries in the Middle East.
Training description: Gaining an experience in the field of Automatic Control & Measurements Using various types of transmitters.
Conducted: Summer 2006.
PLC Advanced Course
• Level 1: Conducted: Sep, 2007.
Training Centre: JELECOM Alexandria, EGYPT. Duration: 40 hours, GPA: Excellent.
Course Contents: Basic PLC hardware and programming.
• Level 2: Conducted: Feb, 2008.
Training Centre: JELECOM Alexandria, EGYPT. Duration: 24 hours, GPA: Very good.
Course Contents: Advanced PLC programming & applications, Touch Screens connections & programming, and SCADA fundamentals & interface with PLCs.
Autodesk Inventor 2008
Conducted: Feb, 2008. Duration: 40 hours.
Training Center: New Horizons EGYPT.
Course Contents: Solid Modelling, Assemblies and Drafting.
Concluded: July 2008.
Location: Alexandria Institute of Engineering Technology.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Competent with Windows packages including MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel & Internet Explorer.
• AutoCAD 2D, 3D.