CV Mining Engineer having 3 years+ experience in underground coal mines as a Manager Mining
Mining Engineer having 3 years+ experience in underground coal mines as a Manager Mining
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mining Engineer having 3 years+ experience in underground coal mines as a Manager Mining - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dhanbad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mining Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nepal Present Location: India, Dhanbad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working with Tata steel since July 2006 as a Mining Manager.I wish to be a part of your organization where I can utilize my technical and managerial skills for the growth of the organization and develop myself as well. Kindly consider me for any suitable opportunity in your organization. I am attaching my resume with this mail.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Currently working with TATA STEEL ,JHARIA DIVISION as a Manager mining since JULY 2006
• Underwent training on various aspects of Under Ground mining operations in BORD & PILLER mining method including manpower and machinery Planning, different technical aspects of Belt and Chain Conveyors ,SDL Machines, drilling m/c
• Underwent training on Safety Aspects by DUPONT’S Consultants and training on MAN POWER MANAGEMENT. and DAILY MANAGEMENT
• Underwent training on TPM (Total productive maintenance) TQM (Total Quality Management) TOC (Theory of Constraints).
• Have got an exposure to LONGWALL MINING Method and BLASTING GALLERY MINING Method
• Conducted Various Training program for employees of TATA STEEL in Employees Action in Improving Safety
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B. Tech. in Mining Engg. discipline from Institute of Technology, BHU Varanasi, India, in the year 2006 and CGPA(Grades) – 7.08/10.
Intermediate from R.D.&D.J. College, Munger in the year 1999 and marks obtained 66.66%.
High School fromZila School, Munger in the year 1997 and marks obtained 66.71%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer Languages: C , C++, Operating Systems: Windows XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good analytical skills, Quick learning capability.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Hobbies and Interests:
Singing, Listening to hindi music, watching movies