CV Naval Architect Aker Yards, Technical University of Gdansk Ocean Engineering and Ship Technology
Naval Architect Aker Yards, Technical University of Gdansk Ocean Engineering and Ship Technology
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Naval Architect Aker Yards, Technical University of Gdansk Ocean Engineering and Ship Technology - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in ocean engineering,naval architectur Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Poland, Kraków Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to inquire about availability for naval architect/ draftsman position/surveyor. I hold degree in marine engineering from Technical University of Gdansk(Ocean Engineering and Ship Technology Dept.) also I've been employed in this line of work for the past few years as you will notice on my resume my previous work experience is mainly focused on designing,and taking responsibility for steel/alluminium ship construction ( aluminium/composite yachts, megayachts/liners superstuctures, chemical tankers )
Main task in my last position as project engineer in Aker Yard Design Norway involved:
- Workshop drawing for hull sections
- ship section modeling (Foran, Rhinocero 3D),3D renders
- Steel structural class dwg.
- Responsibility for managing and supervising of 16m long composit pleasure motor boat project, 20 ft aluminum catamaran
- Engineering supervision of mechanical as well as accomodation matters(machinery, deck & furnitures arrangments etc.)
- Solving all sorts of engineering problems during the project,
- Perform production drawings,
- Co-ordinate subcontractors,
- Communicates with other disciplines for proper work co-ordination.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
PROJECT ENGINEER– AKER YARDS DESIGN FLORO NORWAY-CONTRACT
Prepares workshop drawings for hull sections, steel production documentation with detailed material lists,
Co-ordination drawings of steel structure, pipes, ventilation ducts, pipes, cable trays etc.
Creates 3D models of hull sections, using FORAN V50 software,
Prepares/check steel structure classification drawings for chemical tankers,tug boats,catamarans, detailing standards and specifications using AutoCad
Deck system arrangements,
Consultancy and production support,
MARINE ENGINEER– ALUSHIP TECHNOLOGY GDAŃSK
Prepares workshop drawings for hull sections,
Creates 3D models of hull sections, using Nupas
Performs steel calculations for necessary design modifications ,
Communicates with other disciplines for proper work coordination,
Solving all sorts of engineering problems during the project,
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Technical University of Gdansk
Ocean Engineering and Shipbuilding Department
The Faculty of Ocean Engineering and Ship Technology
with specific interests to ship construction and production technology
Diploma’s subject concerned technology of building patrol boat hull, made entirely with aluminum alloy, on example “SAR” 46 m vessel
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software
Foran 3D v 50
General Software Tools
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Excellent communication & organisational skills.
Ability to adapt to new roles & new environments.
Full involvement and scrupulousness in executing tasks.
Determined & always looking to improve engineering knowledge & skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Knowledge with ships design,manufacturing and technology
Experience in solving a wide range of engineering problems.
Experience in analysing & creating 2D engineering drawings.
Experience in creating 3D Models