Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Engineer Descon Engineering Foster Wheeler - ADGAS (Abu-Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: UAE, ABU DHABI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am young and enthusiasts professional with mechanical engineering background.I am working with Descon in Saudi Arabia and UAE since 3 years.During these years I have come across a very diversified work experience and also interacted with people having long time job experience. That's why now I am quite capable and trained in my field of experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
EXPERIENCE (MARCH 2007 TO DATE)
PIPING ENGINEER AT DESCON ENGINEERING ABU-DHABI, UAE
OFFSHORE ASSOCIATED GASES PROJECT (OAG-1) DAS ISLAND, MAY 2009 TO DATE
Client: ADGAS (Abu-Dhabi Gas liquefaction Company)
Contractor: Technip/MEPI (Middle East Project International)
• Planning and execution of piping erection activities at site.
• Co-ordination with client to expedite progress for piping erection.
• Preparation of look ahead plans for piping.
PIPING ENGINEER AT OLAYAN DESCON KSA
AL WAHA PP/PDH PLANT AL-JUBAIL, SAUDI ARABIA, FROM JULY 2007 TO MAY 2009
PMC: Foster Wheeler
Contractor: Tecnimont, Daelim
• Work front calculation and execution of activities accordingly to meet the target in the piping erection.
• Coordination with Client to resolve the technical issues
• Assisting the costing team to fully utilize man power and insure cost control
• Timely supply of material on area
• Follow-up of Technical Queries
• Evaluating and recording Extra Work (if any) associated with revised drawings
• Assured execution of piping activities at site according to ASME31.3.
• Lead the team involved in the Completion Of Utilities systems(Instrument Air, Plant Air,Demineralized water, Waste Water, Nitrogen Supply Network, Hydrogen Supply Network, Cooling Water Systems, Fire Fighting and Sprinkler Network and Raw Material Supply Line To Process Area)
• Played a Major Role for the System Completion necessary for the Start of Commissioning Activities.
• Lead the team involved in calculating and finalizing the bill of quantities for the final invoice.
Commissioning and Precommissioning:
• Planned and supervised execution of pre-commissioning activities(Punch killing,flushing,blowing,leak testing of piping/equipments systems)
• Involved in the activities during system startup and introduction of Hydrocarbons.
Sitara Chemical Industries Faisalabad, Pakistan
• 4 Month training (March-June 2007) in Sitara Chemical Industries Faisalabad, Pakistan
Learned the maintenance of centrifugal pumps, air compressors and Freon compressors, absorption chillers, caustic solidification plant, water treatment plant, Reverse Osmosis Plant, cooling towers.
Crescent Textile Mills Faisalabad, Pakistan.
• During one month (June 2006) of internship learned the working of 5.2 MW thermal power plants, water treatment processes for the textile industry, air
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical (Duration 2003-2006)
• University Of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan.
With 80% marks and A+ grade (Completed degree with honors)
F.Sc Pre-Engineering (Duration 2000-2002)
• Govt.Islamia College Chiniot, Jhang (Pakistan).
With 82% marks and A+ grade (1st Position in all the colleges of the city)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Microsoft Office
• Operating Systems: Windows 98,2000,XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Attended The Training course of
• P3 Project Planner
• Process(Project control systems)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Capability to lead a team
• Command on Piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID), piping materials and piping components.
• Potential to guide a team involved in Piping fabrication and erection.
• Aptitude to lead Pre-commissioning activities
• Familiarity with Pumps installation, alignment and maintenance.
• Good Communication skills.
• Result oriented.
• Proficient and enthusiastic.