CV Control Systems Engineer / BMS / PLC / VC++ / Security systems / transducers / sensors / education
Control Systems Engineer / BMS / PLC / VC++ / Security systems / transducers / sensors / education
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Control Systems Engineer / BMS / PLC / VC++ / Security systems / transducers / sensors / education - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
99700 Last Updated:
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Location (Residence): sharjah, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in in Electric / Automatic Control and Computer systems Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, United Arab Emirates Present Location: uae, sharjah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to show my interest in working as an Automation / control / BMS / Teaching / laboratory / assistant engineer , (Installation, programming, operating & demonstrating) and as a computer (h/w & s/w) engineer as long as it serves any of these fields for your organization. I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
JOBS I PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED ( since 1988 ):
1 Electronics Tech. in Higher Colleges of Technology (UAE -Current job) :Different lab. & teaching skills ;electronic , educational , math & industrial control.(Bytronic , Allen Bradley ,Goodwill , Tektronix , K&H , Siemens , LabVolt , Festo , DeLorenzo , OPC).
2 Quality Control Machinery(UAE ):Different skills,electronic, vc++ programming & industrial control.
3 Automation ( BMS-Sauter-UAE ) :
Similar experience to BMS-Sauter-Egypt.
4 Industrial Control(ARE) : installing, commissioning, programming and testing of Schneider industrial plc(Modicon) equipment projects and programming and building scada systems(vijeo) and human machine interface(Magelis) and already shared in the automation of some machines in the bricks and miniature industry.
5 Fire Alarm & Security systems : installing fire alarm (Photain), fire fighting (Photain) and burglary security systems (Elkron).
6 Automation ( BMS-Sauter-Egypt ) : partially in the Project studies department evaluating the appropriate control equipment matching the suggested systems in tender project specifications and partially as a sales engineer for some of these projects. These control equipment include direct digital (DDC / PLC – Sauter ), electronic & electric type controls for A/C systems as well as building management systems (BMS) for general purpose building management and A/C and finally in the Installation department and was responsible for commissioning and startup of several projects.
7 Medical Systems : training in a medical devices Turn Key Hospital Company in the Sterilization /Medical Gases Department and also as a coordinator between the various departments on a side and the other companies they deal with at the spot of hospital construction.
8 Computer Sales: on my own involving building personal computer systems and applying full maintenance to them.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
*B.Sc. in Electric / Automatic Control and Computer systems which deals with theoretical and practical automatic control and transducers and computer architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University.
*Certificate in Vijeo Look Front View Simple Scada in Schneider Institute - France
Graduation Year : 1997
Graduation Project : Design (h/w & s/w) and Implementation of a General-Purpose Data Acquisition system.
Project Grade : Very Good
Graduation Grade : Pass
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Office, Orcad, AutoCAD and other engineering programs with variant experience levels
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* Good experience in Programming in Windows Using Visual C++ and MFC classes in solving and simulating analytical problems.
* Fair experience in programming in Windows Using Visual Basic.
* Trouble shooting electronic devices.
* Designing Microcontroller based systems.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
* Design and implementation of a General Purpose Data Acquisition System.
The Objective of this project was:
1) Design and Implement real time data acquisition system DAS.DAS is a device that gathers the data collection from the plant under control. The project involves both the hardware design and implementation of a real time 8253 based ADA Card.
2) Process this data. Processing include many tasks that a control engineer may need to develop any computer control activities.
3) Send the appropriate decisions for the device being controlled passing through a Signal Conditioning stage.
The project involves software modules for:
1) Data acquisition.
2) Some selected Control optimization techniques.
3) Input/Output-Analog/Digital Strategy builder which can be supplied by typical conditional/arithmetic equations that can in no time handle controlling a sequence of machine decisions in the computer background.
4) Monitoring the i/o-analog / digital channel current values through curves and other watching schemes.