CV MBA Graduate - AXA Business Services a financial service company
MBA Graduate - AXA Business Services a financial service company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in MBA Graduate - AXA Business Services a financial service company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bangalore, India Citizenship:India
English, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Finance & International Marketing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Bangalore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a MBA graduate specialized in Finance and International Marketing with a work experience of 4+ years in the field of Operations (Insurance Industry). I am currently working as a Trainer and have sucessfully trained & mentor across region.
I would like to apply for a job in your company. I will be very happy, if I get a chance to work in your organization.
Looking forward hearing soon from you
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Process Specialist (Trainer):
Working in AXA Business Services a financial service company from 23rd March 2006 till date.
• Training new hires by giving them all the support and making them understand in the simplest and easiest way.
• Successfully trained & mentored across the region till date by working on their day-to-day issues and enhancing their
• Audits 5% cases of all accredited staff to ensure quality is maintained throughout.
• Providing Customer Service to UK clients, sending daily and weekly reports.
• Do daily conference call with UK representative. Sorting, filing and distributing mail as appropriate.
• Review and analyze processes to improve productivity and reduce issues.
• Coordinate team though regular communication and team meetings. .
• Taking care of a full process and also SPOC for the process.
2. Relationship Executive:
Worked in Saro Source a DSA of ING VYSYA from 01st July 2004 to 20th March 2006.
• Generating leads, explaining about the products and helping them in every possible aspect.
• Handling customer complaints & providing customer service.
• Provide support to the team by acting as the first line of escalation of customer related queries to accomplish the goal of
providing exceptional customer experience.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master in Business Administration - 2006
(Finance and International Marketing – Allahabad University)
B.B.M - 2004
(Finance – Mysore University)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent knowledge in MS-Office and Basic Hardware & Networking.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. ISO (Indian Organization for Standardization) co-ordinator for the team.
2. Handles Fun Committee and ensure employees enjoy their work by conducting different team activities every Friday.
3. BCP (Business Continuity Plan) risk champion for the team.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Successfully completed Business English Certification (BEC).
2. Awarded for Best Process Improvement ideas.
3. Awarded for maintaining 100% quality consistently.
4. Have been acknowledged for excellent training & recognized as the best trainer.
5. Worked with Bangalore Traffic Police by conducting road safety and public awareness programs.