CV B-Pressure Welder working in the oil and gas industry in Canada
B-Pressure Welder working in the oil and gas industry in Canada
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in B-Pressure Welder working in the oil and gas industry in Canada - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in welding Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Camrose Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Mitec Portable Welding Ltd
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
B-Pressure welder working in the oil and gas industry. Have worked on pretty much every project including very technical and demanding. Not just limited to welding have great organization skills and people skills. I can also operate numerous pieces of equipment and fix them. Reading blueprints. Welding pipe and structural.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
3 years at NAIT College
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Own 2 businesses. A welding business plus i own numerous revenue properties. Pretty versatile and dynamic.