CV Assistant Manager HOD –Air Exports in M/s UT Worldwide India Pvt Ltd. at Andheri (E), Mumbai
Assistant Manager HOD –Air Exports in M/s UT Worldwide India Pvt Ltd. at Andheri (E), Mumbai
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Assistant Manager HOD –Air Exports in M/s UT Worldwide India Pvt Ltd. at Andheri (E), Mumbai - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Scince Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: European Union, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Israel, Korea, (South), Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Qatar, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working as an assistant manager Logistics (AIR EXPORT) in U.T. Worldwide Pvt. Ltd from last two years. I am looking forward to work in your company with the experience of 11 years on my hand. I have started my career in this profession only after my studies in 1998. I have done diploma in DGR shipments twice from AIR INDIA. Before joining UT I was in customer support department apart from operational department.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working as an Assistant Manager (HOD) –Air Exports in “M/s UT Worldwide India Pvt Ltd.” at Andheri(E), Mumbai.
KEY AREAS : Ensure Strict Compliance with the SOP for each Client , Control Cost of the Operational expense , Continuously strive for increasing yield and assist Department to achieve targets.
1) Ensure Sop is Followed strictly
2) Improve Yields by proper planning (Airlines), Not Compromising on service levels
3) Reducing operational cost by proper planning
4) Assist Department Manager to Achieve Targets
5) Ensure The Operation Staff Undergoes a Minimum of 2 days Training Per Quarter
6) Ensure all the operational grievances to be resolved within 24hrs of the complaint.
7) Ensure updation of Events in system as per ISO standards.
8) Compliance with ISO
9) Maintain Transit Time Analysis of Top Ten Carriers and Customers
10) Ensure invoicing to be completed within 24 Hrs of customs clearance
• Worked as an Assistant Manager –Air Exports with “M/s AFL Dachser Pvt Ltd.” a Indo-German Company at Mahipalpur New Delhi.
Nature of Job:
11) To attend the queries of the client regarding rates (door delivery
charges, air freight, origin charges) and providing them the same with keeping good profit.
12) Negotiating the rates from all the airlines & ensure to plan the shipment with maximum profitability.
13) To ensure timely clearance of all the shipments done.
14) Passing on the bookings to various airlines.
15) To fill the COP(Customer operating procedure) /Oracle forms of every new shipper with their credit terms.
16) To ensure all the operational grievances to be resolved within 24hrs of the complaint.
17) To ensure all the updates regarding the shpt has been provided to the client or agents.
18) To follow-up routing orders from overseas agents & finalization of buying and selling rates to be done within 24hrs of receiving the good from the shipper for all nomination and direct shipments. To updated the agents on the same from the time of contacting the shipper till the arrival of shipment at the destination.
• Worked as a Senior Executive (Customer Service) in “M/s INDAIR CARRIERS Pvt Ltd.” (International freight Forwarders) at Mahipalpur, New Delhi.
Nature of Job:
1) Customer Service-
• Send the rates quotation to the subagents & the shippers.
• Update the clients with the booking & the flight details on regular basis.
• Coordination with the overseas partners about the door delivery rates & the shipments for out bound.
• Maintained the records of amendment for all the subagents & shippers.
2) Passing on the bookings through phone/fax to various airlines
3) Planning the shipment.
• Worked as an Executive (Customer Service) in “M/s WORLD CARGO MOVERS” at Sant Nagar, East Of Kailash, New Delhi.
Nature of Job:
1) Planning the shpts
2) Consolidation of shipments
3) Airline booking.
4) Maintaining Records
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelors of Science, 1999 from I.G.N.O.U.,New Delhi.
• 10+2 in 1994 from C.B.S.E, New Delhi.
• 10th in 1992 from C.B.S.E, New Delhi.
• Advance Diploma in System Management (ADSM two years diploma) from Women’s Polytechnic New Delhi.
• Certificate in Computers (C.I.C.) from I.G.N.O.U., New Delhi.
• Certificate in Dangerous Good Regulation from Air India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office Advanced
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Handling DGR shipments like car, motorbikes, engines etc.
To ensure the CSR received from the airline is as per the rates given by them.
To ensure all the billing goes on time to the shipper & the agent.
To ensure the timely collection within the credit given to the shipper.
To ensure timely release of all the sub-agencies to the clients after the receipt of the payment.
Visiting clients on regular basis & provide effective solutions to their complaints.
Conducting trainings of MS-Office for internal staff for computer knowledge.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]